Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
..announcements should have been been public and confirmed before noon today and it would have been the talk of football all day. more good publicity for us.

missed an opportunity.
I doubt anyone cares about that. The Lincoln Riley news broke on a Sunday evening

Advertisement
I assume that UM plans to make both announcements at the same time, assuming there are two. Monday makes more sense than a Saturday that is already crowded with college football news. Monday is the day to make a splash announcement assuming that the PR people have any input,.

My thoughts exactly.

Advertisement
FWIW, the scuttle on the Clemson side is that they've been grooming Graham Neff to take over for some time so not sure if I necessarily buy that they're putting up a huge fight to get Rad to stay, especially since he's in his 60's and Neff is widely viewed as one of the rising stars in the industry.

You guys think they're gonna fire Manny before they even introduce the AD to the media? Even if it all optics I'd guess Manny gets an "evaluation period" after the AD press conference.

Vote Now Election 2020 GIF by INTO ACTION

Advertisement
FWIW, the scuttle on the Clemson side is that they've been grooming Graham Neff to take over for some time so not sure if I necessarily buy that they're putting up a huge fight to get Rad to stay, especially since he's in his 60's and Neff is widely viewed as one of the rising stars in the industry.
I don’t. They wouldn’t haven been so ****ed and shocked. That sounds like something that was put out there to ease concerns.

You guys think they're gonna fire Manny before they even introduce the AD to the media? Even if it all optics I'd guess Manny gets an "evaluation period" after the AD press conference.
I have a hard time believing it unless Mario decides in the next few hours that he wants to come to Miami

Advertisement
Totally sounds like a Miami fan answer if it was us lol I get it though.

Advertisement
Back