Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

No one is talking about companies. Stop trying to bring that up. I sold 3 businesses in my life. That’s not what we’re talking about. It never was.

This started over a stupid hypothetical of Zo being here to train as a successor which isn’t true. Not about business and companies which is a completely different subject. Go to post 109. That’s how it started.
You are making up so training to be ad successor. You were arguing with me about it even though I said literally nothing of the sort

Advertisement
He’s meeting today to finalize.

It’s never final until it’s final, but people in Clemson and Miami both seem to think it’s done.

The Thamel tweet (hyping up the successor with anonymous quotes) is telling.
Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF

It’s never final until it’s final, but people in Clemson and Miami both seem to think it’s done.

We’ve been through too many times not to have ptsd lol

How soon do you think the ball gets rolling on everything else once the AD is named?

Advertisement

Yup this was the biggest hint for me. Doubt a legit writer like Thamel would be touting potential replacements if it wasn't trending the way that it is

Do we think there is an announcement today? And anything with Mario after today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume that UM plans to make both announcements at the same time, assuming there are two. Monday makes more sense than a Saturday that is already crowded with college football news. Monday is the day to make a splash announcement assuming that the PR people have any input,.
1. New AD
2. Separation from Manny
3. Mario hire

It'll be staggered if it ends up going down this way

Advertisement
Back