Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Why is questioning someone's experience "hating" on his hiring? Yes, the man did a great job raising funds and building facilities at Clemson, but Miami is actually decently set in those areas now. What Miami has continually failed at is hiring the right coaches. If you look at Rad's football hiring experience, he hired Paul Johnson at GT. Dabo was already there and had already gotten past his "Clemsoning" losses early on.

There is no question that Rad can keep a football program at a championship level. Why is it wrong to question if he has the ability to BUILD one?
This is fair ....BUT....hiring him from Clemson is still a MASSIVE move

Cool you don’t like him… your throwing out a very nice name of a dude who you don’t even know has even a shade of interest

and has the balls to make the tough calls and tell coaches when to make moves

You can’t read well. Plus he hasn’t done that last part.

GT fans do.

GT is a small ****** school that doesn’t spend money and struggles to recruit.

They will never compete for national titles. They are a program that can only hope to be competitive in their division, and maybe once every 4 to 5 years, actually come close to winning it.

Judging them on anything else is silly. That’s their program.

We play in the Coastal, a chit division. Only we gloat about that.

Nobody gloats about a Coastal Division win and they have many more than us.

Woke up and thought this was all a dream. The optics alone is worth the blank check. Announce Mario this weekend and everyone will be talking.

Advertisement
We just took a sitting P5 athletic director from a school that has been in the title hunt for the last like 6 years. And we have people complaining. We might get a coach who has proven he can win at a high level in the P5. He is not perfect. But it’s the best we can get or will get

Advertisement
Woke up and thought this was all a dream. The optics alone is worth the blank check. Announce Mario this weekend and everyone will be talking.
I agree but my question is what is miami's plan B if it falls through for mario?

Gonna be 20 pages soon and you cowards slurpin' the Rad Kool Aid too scared to admit what's true....

.....we could've had RICHARD Pitinoooooo!!!!!!

Ohhhh, Eddie Nunez-Alvarez. You glorious *******. You were a shooting star whose minor demands we were just too cot**** shortsighted to accept!

I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when you jerks actually want to compete....at women's cross country.

Advertisement
Why is questioning someone's experience "hating" on his hiring? Yes, the man did a great job raising funds and building facilities at Clemson, but Miami is actually decently set in those areas now. What Miami has continually failed at is hiring the right coaches. If you look at Rad's football hiring experience, he hired Paul Johnson at GT. Dabo was already there and had already gotten past his "Clemsoning" losses early on.

There is no question that Rad can keep a football program at a championship level. Why is it wrong to question if he has the ability to BUILD one?
Paul Johnson was GTs best football coach in 30 years.

Why would anyone not want a guy that has been AD at ******* CLEMSON?

yall do realize we had blake james as our ad dont you.

If RAD is hired im ******* pumped! It shows we are serious again and that's what i need to see.
Woah buddy, you done jumped the fence. Take ya *** back to other side and keep that same energy. I kid I kid 😂

Advertisement

Because questioning anything that's against the popular narrative means you hate the world and everything in it and wish to see the U burned to the ground never to be relevant again..... Opinions are outlawed... Once signed into CIS you forfeit all rights under the constitution of the USA and are at the mercy of any blogger that will tell you how to run your life their way and only their way.........
200.gif
...LOL!!!

Because no experienced AD would do that in their right ******* mind. Would you take a job that involves training your replacement before even working for a day?
You don’t know what you’re talking about. I have seen senior executives recruited with the understanding that they will take another soon-to-be-exec under their wing.

A lot of of older folks enjoy mentoring and sharing knowledge / experience. This isn’t a job at McDonald’s

Last edited:
Gonna be 20 pages soon and you cowards slurpin' the Rad Kool Aid too scared to admit what's true....

.....we could've had RICHARD Pitinoooooo!!!!!!

Ohhhh, Eddie Nunez-Alvarez. You glorious *******. You were a shooting star whose minor demands we were just too cot**** shortsighted to accept!

I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when you jerks actually want to compete....at women's cross country.
Can’t believe we have to settle for our backup option. Who is this guy anyway? Seems he came from some small time program called “Clemson”. What a pull that would have been if we plucked the AD from UNM instead.

(Scary times when Nunez was a candidate. Had some poor posters brainwashing themselves into thinking he’d be a good hire. 14 years at LSU bro!!!)

Advertisement
Back