Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
So

So does Radakovich take the job with the agreement and knowing that Mario’s agent has been contacted and that Julio wants him as the coach?
Or does Rad start an immediate search which will include Mario and make his own decision?
Somewhere or somehow I think we may see Brent Venables name surface.

So

So does Radakovich take the job with the agreement and knowing that Mario’s agent has been contacted and that Julio wants him as the coach?
Or does Rad start an immediate search which will include Mario and make his own decision?
Somewhere or somehow I think we may see Brent Venables name surface.

I hope we at least give Rad the option. If Miami truly is financially committed to football now on par with the big boys, doesnt that change who Miami can pursue?

Advertisement
I hope we at least give Rad the option. If Miami truly is financially committed to football now on par with the big boys, doesnt that change who Miami can pursue?
My guess is these leaks are strong and decision is Rad and just in time for him to have influence on HC.

Advertisement
Now get Mario and Alonzo. And find a way to purge some idiots on the BOT that are trying to sabotage this program. Clean house in the AD.
Why would a strong AD like Dan cede the football portfolio to Zo? If Zo is brought on in some capacity, it'll be in a "nothing" role, as far as any real
authority goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back