Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
He took Clemson who was lacking in facilities to arguably the best facilities in the country. The university is still a big *** construction zone. Little John Coliseum (basketball arena) was destroyed and completely rebuilt. They are still adding onto the IPF, they even have a separate IPF for womens soccer lol. One thing will be for certain under Dan, our facilities will rival the best with him at the helm.
This was the type of info I was looking for . Thank you.

Attachments

• kirkherbstreitsmoked.jpg
    kirkherbstreitsmoked.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
This was the type of info I was looking for . Thank you.
Clemson fans have always been very passionate about their football program. Even under failed regimes after Danny Ford. He clearly tested to see how devoted they all were and the budget went up exponentially for the football program. I believe he will do the same here, we will find out how dedicated some of these board of trustees are when he keeps asking for money. Clemson has one of the best marketing teams in the country and really built their brand underneath him as well. We talk about all the extra assistants, strength coaches, nutritionists, etc… Dan is a guy that will fight for all of that for Mario. If they are as serious as they claim, we will finally operate like (I hate saying this) a SEC program. I suspect they are pretty serious if they are going to make him the highest paid AD in the country lol.

Last edited:
Clemson fans have always been very passionate about their football program. Even under failed regimes after Danny Ford. He clearly tested to see how devoted they all were and the budget went up exponentially for the football program. I believe he will do the same here, we will find out how dedicated some of these board of trustees are when he keeps asking for money. Clemson has one of the best marketing teams in the country and really built their brand underneath him as well. We talk about all the extra assistants, strength coaches, nutritionists, etc… Dan is a guy that will fight for all of that for Mario. If they are as serious as they claim, we will finally operate like (I hate saying this) a SEC program. I suspect they are pretty serious if they are going to make him the highest paid AD in the country lol.
I hope you are right. That would be great for us. If we finally start spending like the SEC schools, the U can be back.

Did you not read the part where I said "hopefully someone more knowledge than me can tell me if he is good".

What do you want fans to do? Just assume anyone we hire is good? I am not going to spend hours upon hours vetting the guy. I spent 15 minutes googling. Nothing impressive caught my eye, in fact most of what I saw was bad. So I asked here if I was missing something.
He is good. Theres a gazillion posts on this board by connected posters with a clue.

Enough?

Advertisement
I hope you are right. That would be great for us. If we finally start spending like the SEC schools, the U can be back.
I hope I’m right too, I posted a few days ago about having an image of being broke. We created that for ourselves so everyone doubts us which is understandable. We came into the room with our **** out on this hire, now we gotta show her when can use it too.
6AF640F1-27D6-4FC3-910B-9A627E12E771.gif

So we went from Nunez , GT, Zo, Hernandez rumors to this guy and there’s people griping? I swear this place lol.
We’re possibly hiring the AD away from one of the top 3-4 programs in the country and people still want to b*tch and moan that we’re not doing it right….. wake up this is the best possible hire in 20+ years for us

What a lot our fans aren’t seeing is that. Success at the highest level of NCAA isn’t just on the field stuff.

It’s the entire infrastructure around the program. That allows it to push forward.

The main reason we have failed miserably is because we have lacked that infrastructure.

Now we have an elite AD who was even in contention for being named a conference commissioner.

That understands what the infrastructure of what an elite football program & athletic department as a whole looks like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back