Quotes from recruits on Cristobal

Advertisement
how do i turn the flashlight off on my iphone? it's been on for four days and everyone stares at me when i shop for groceries
You grab a hammer and just smash it as hard as you can multiple times. Once isn’t enough.

That’s the way it should be done. We’re just have been bathing in mediocrity so long that y’all never experienced real recruiters.

My bad, just saw this. There are several features in the text messaging app. There's a + that you hit that allows you to schedule the date and time for the message. You can also add a subject, a quick response and a bunch of other stuffs.
I have an iPhone for work and it does not compare to the Samsung. The iPhone is a good phone; but very limited in other things. It does me no good for what I do.
I'm the one guy that walks around with 3 phones thanks to my iPhone.
Using Telegram as an app is also a good alternative to use with your staff (you can make them upload the app) and have the benefit of encryption. You can schedule texts for the next morning or beginning of work week when you come up with idea. You can send larger attachments.

Customers might be more difficult as it's hard to suggest an app download.

Advertisement
Thank you. There is gotta be a way for this to work without repeating the message though. Only gives me option of daily, weekly, or monthly. Most the time the messages I’m sending are one time messages.
In this order, go to Post #82, then go to Post #63. LOL

how do i turn the flashlight off on my iphone? it's been on for four days and everyone stares at me when i shop for groceries
I usually just ask Siri to turn it off. She's good for that. Now if I could just get her to wipe my *** I'll be golden. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back