Quincy Wilson is a Projected Top 10 Overall Draft Pick

Advertisement
Umm, if the Dolphins take a slow *** overrated CB like this I will have to start looking for a new team.

Advertisement
It's a good thing the coaches know more than the keyboard warriors.

I didn't think he would be this good but you bet on upside.

Advertisement

I dont think anybody could have seen this coming. I dont know if its his skill or just **** great coaching on UFs part. He probably wont end up a top 10 pick but even if buddy is drafted in the first 2 rounds this was a MAJOR fail on the staffs part. MAJOR. And it cost us Scarlett and his little brother to boot.

Also shows you, we cant not offer guys who have talent who are considered leaders in south florida.. we need guys like that, they set the tone in the locker room.. they help us recruit.. and they always make plays

Advertisement

I dont think anybody could have seen this coming. I dont know if its his skill or just **** great coaching on UFs part. He probably wont end up a top 10 pick but even if buddy is drafted in the first 2 rounds this was a MAJOR fail on the staffs part. MAJOR. And it cost us Scarlett and his little brother to boot.

Nope.

Just in HS, Quincy was coached by: his dad who started at corner for Miami, Sam Madison (former pro-bowler) and Patrick Surtain (former pro-bowler). A lot of local kids would also train at AHP, where you would see Bennie Sapp and obviously Mike Rumph coaching. As a hs senior, he had better coaching for his position than most college kids and probably some pros.

Last edited:

Not only upside, but he was a talent when we needed it and our db squad is currently in shambles, plus a legacy. That was **** near criminal how Golden and crew handled that recruitment. Just shake your **** head bad.

Advertisement
Good. This means Ol' Chad can pay back the free tuition UM stupidly gave him now.

Nope.

Just in HS, Quincy was coached by: his dad who started at corner for Miami, Sam Madison (former pro-bowler) and Patrick Surtain (former pro-bowler). A lot of local kids would also train at AHP, where you would see Bennie Sapp and obviously Mike Rumph coaching. As a hs senior, he had better coaching for his position than most college kids and probably some pros.

Funny that you saw this but Goldens staff could not. Smh.

This is embarrassing on soo many levels. Worse than losing any local 5 star in my opinion. smfh

Advertisement
Back