Quincy Wilson is a Projected Top 10 Overall Draft Pick

Advertisement
It's a good thing the coaches know more than the keyboard warriors.

I didn't think he would be this good but you bet on upside.

I dont think anybody could have seen this coming. I dont know if its his skill or just **** great coaching on UFs part. He probably wont end up a top 10 pick but even if buddy is drafted in the first 2 rounds this was a MAJOR fail on the staffs part. MAJOR. And it cost us Scarlett and his little brother to boot.

I was calling it the whole time. Dude can play cb....He was going against div 1 wr's for years and doing his thing.

Who couldnt see it?. **** he won best db at THEIR CAMP...they saw it......and offered Ryan Mayes...A Dr.Krop kid who MNW coaches were calling soft.

It's a good thing the coaches know more than the keyboard warriors.

I didn't think he would be this good but you bet on upside.

I dont think anybody could have seen this coming. I dont know if its his skill or just **** great coaching on UFs part. He probably wont end up a top 10 pick but even if buddy is drafted in the first 2 rounds this was a MAJOR fail on the staffs part. MAJOR. And it cost us Scarlett and his little brother to boot.

I was calling it the whole time. Dude can play cb....He was going against div 1 wr's for years and doing his thing.

Who couldnt see it?. **** he won best db at THEIR CAMP...they saw it......and offered Ryan Mayes...A Dr.Krop kid who MNW coaches were calling soft.

What Mayes doesn't give you in toughness he more than makes up for with his world class speed.

the worse part about it..is Quincy Wilson called out the Mayes offer. lol

But i see alot of the same faces on here still..trust the coaches..they know more..lmao

Advertisement
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] some of us local guys know talent a bit. Seriously..theres a few guys every year i watch in hopes of us recruiting because i know they will break out in a college program.

Here's another early draft pick (who I lobbied for) that we could've had playing right beside Wilson. All Conference selection and Nagurski Watch List. 6'0" 208lbs with legit sub-4.4 speed.

5 things to know about UCLA CB Fabian Moreau | The Draft Wire

LOL @ our recruiting at WR and CB under Golden.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] some of us local guys know talent a bit. Seriously..theres a few guys every year i watch in hopes of us recruiting because i know they will break out in a college program.

real talk

Advertisement
I'd rather have a bunch of coal shovelers from NJ than proven South Florida studs who are dying to go to UM.

We need to stop recruiting South florida, right [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]?

Didn't say stop obviously but there are a lot of difference makers outside of the state. And I stated that we need to GET THE BEST talent here not the second rate players. 2016 class was a start though. Got the best dend, receiver Miami/ palm beach, linebacker(mccloud ), in south Florida last year. Miami got the best freshman linebacker(Pinckney,quarterman,mccloud) core in the nation, one of the better freshman dends overall, best freshman receiver and number of others that are talented as well. It's a start but it needs to continue. Like someone said let's face it, can't end up with a back like yearby but let cook get away.

I'd rather have a bunch of coal shovelers from NJ than proven South Florida studs who are dying to go to UM.

We need to stop recruiting South florida, right [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]?

Didn't say stop obviously but there are a lot of difference makers outside of the state. And I stated that we need to GET THE BEST talent here not the second rate players. 2016 class was a start though. Got the best dend, receiver Miami/ palm beach, linebacker(mccloud ), in south Florida last year. Miami got the best freshman linebacker(Pinckney,quarterman,mccloud) core in the nation, one of the better freshman dends overall, best freshman receiver and number of others that are talented as well. It's a start but it needs to continue. Like someone said let's face it, can't end up with a back like yearby but let cook get away.

A lot of those "second rate" players down here would be starting for us right now, and we would probably only have 1 loss if we had them.

Moreau was "second tier". Skai Moore was "second tier". Quincy Wilson, according to a lot of us, was "second tier". See where this is going?

The missed evaluations in past classes were made by the same guy who recruited/evaluated the 2016 class that everyone is loving up right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corn is better than him by a mile.

Lol...would he still be better than him if he wasn't wearing a miami uniform? Nvm don't answer. Kids a beast regardless to any excuses people on here make. THAT being said, no point in crying over spilled milk.

Juwon Dowells and Isaiah McKenzie are other huge misses by F A G.

Those guys is both sucks.

Dowels has been Syracuse's best DB since he stepped on campus and Isaiah McKenzie would have given us a lot of spark in the return game. (instead of watching the great white hype trip over punter's legs)

They're unquestionably better than the guys we offered instead of them and that's not even debatable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back