Quincy Wilson is a Projected Top 10 Overall Draft Pick

Advertisement
Not only upside, but he was a talent when we needed it and our db squad is currently in shambles, plus a legacy. That was **** near criminal how Golden and crew handled that recruitment. Just shake your **** head bad.

The biggest issue IMO was evaluating him at safety.

I'm guilty of this, too. I loved him when I saw him at corner on the camp circuit. But he was terrible as a senior at safety, and I marked him down a few spots.

It was still absurd that we didn't offer him, but I could understand the criticisms based on his play.

Advertisement
As big a recruiting mistake as I can remember. Lost out on a kid who can play. Cost us a shot at his brother and probably lost out on a handful of other recruits due to it. Thanks Al.

I'd rather have a bunch of coal shovelers from NJ than proven South Florida studs who are dying to go to UM.

Another draft projection thread that means jack ****. Remember those Kaaya top 10 pick projections threads?

Advertisement
Everyone on this board is a top 10 pick if you play the passing offenses they've played this year. Name me the one competent passing offense they've played?

Advertisement
We'd be undefeated if Folden didn't fck this up. Either that or we'd have the same record but another guy drafted, which is more important to me anyway. I don't care so much about winning games, but I wanna win the draft.

F*ck Chaz, Quincy & Marco...

The Wilsons should be completely outlawed from Miami.

Quincy & Chad have actively recruited against us since those ****** turncoats changed allegiance to Gaynesville & continue to do so til this day.

If you buy that bull**** story about Chad trying send kids our way or even that nonsense about his wife overruling him with Marco, then I got some beachfront property in Alaska to sell you.

Advertisement
Umm, if the Dolphins take a slow *** overrated CB like this I will have to start looking for a new team.

That'll be what does it??? :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Yeah, I'm loyal. Can't switch teams like some dudes do. If I stop liking the Dolphins I would have to just quit watching NFL all together. Just wish they would hire a competent GM that could build a team.

You shouldn't overlook this option, its done wonders for my quality of life.

I think back on my old posts about this kid being "entitled" and "stiff" and I'm ashamed.

He might have been entitled but he was right and the fact that he is a first rounder and we are trying to get ******* Mike Jackson ready to play to fill in for Sheldrick Redwine (who also should be a third stringer right now) is poetic justice and fans like me that had blind faith in that **** boy Al Golden deserve it.

I will say it is moves like this that have me giving Richt a little leeway right now. When you look at some of the guys he has to rely on this season and some of the guys he SHOULD have available to him without much effort (Quincy Wilson, Skai Moore, Fabian Moreau, Denver Kirkland, Brandon Powell, Jesus Wilson, etc) it is ******* ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back