Quincy Wilson announces Top 5

Class of 2014 safety Quincy Wilson won’t be announcing his decision until the first week of August, but he has narrowed his list of schools to Florida, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Carolina and USC.

Advertisement
UF, Notre Dame AND Ohio St? This kid can seriously DIAFF.

no ****. Its like he made a top 5 list to spite Canes fans, not seriously choose a school he wants to go to

why would he spite canes fans??? I am lost....he is making a top 5 based on who is recruiting him the hardest
I doubt we are even recruiting this kid he probably doesn't have an offer
Maybe I am just thinking rational

thats why I said its like. He obviously didn't, but to the casual fan, he's chosen 3 of our most hated rivals in his top 5

He doesn't have an offer from us and its pretty apparent we aren't recruiting him. I'm not sure how many of his offers are committable. I don't think Florida would take him, unless it guaranteed Lane and Lammons

no ****. Its like he made a top 5 list to spite Canes fans, not seriously choose a school he wants to go to

why would he spite canes fans??? I am lost....he is making a top 5 based on who is recruiting him the hardest

thats why I said its like. He obviously didn't, but to the casual fan, he's chosen 3 of our most hated rivals in his top 5

He doesn't have an offer from us and its pretty apparent we aren't recruiting him. I'm not sure how many of his offers are committable. I don't think Florida would take him, unless it guaranteed Lane and Lammons

that makes sense to me...I did see your ohio state prediction ...I just wonder why Al doesn't take kids from University school...I know they do not play big time comp. all the time...
I guess the jury would be out on these kids on the next level...

Advertisement

I'll say this much. It wouldn't surprise me if he was looking at schools because they were our heated rivals. Have you not read the reports on here how that kid has been dogging us? He's bitter as ****.

I'll say this much. It wouldn't surprise me if he was looking at schools because they were our heated rivals. Have you not read the reports on here how that kid has been dogging us? He's bitter as ****.

I do believe he is bitter...I saw the kid's twitter...he was dying for a cane offer, his dad was a cane...so you know he wanted to uphold the legacy
But kids these days are irrational and a lot have no guidance...social media does not make things any better...
so unlike some canes fans I don't get hung up on their childish words...teens being teens...
Like the kid who tried to bash Al's camp "REALLY", a lot fail to really do their homework and realize Al's camp is rated one of the best
I almost bet it ray lewis committing doesn't help but Ray RAY is Ray ray...Al did good by giving his son an offer...

I do think that his schools of choice is based on this whole "tribe called quest": lane, lammons, and now him....we will see what comes about this
mess...Sept. 7th will be huge either way...a win even by 1 point is going to do something for this program that has not been done in years...

They do not carry the same weight as Duke Johnson and the boys...

do we not like him at safety either? it looks like he's just going to be a safety somewhere els.e

do we not like him at safety either? it looks like he's just going to be a safety somewhere els.e

its not Miami its Q. Wilson some kids fail to realize that sometimes the Coaches may no wear you have more long Gevity for your career then you do...
Miami tried safety he wants corner...

Example: Travis Rudolph the kid is a WR and he has great hands...However, even at the "Nike THE OPENING" in Oregon...a few commentators specifically
stated that they know the kid has talent but, "boy he would make a really good corner with his hips and aggressiveness"...
*that further confirms that this staff knows talent and can eye, develop them, and help them reach their potential...

but hey either we will or someone will take him at WR and we will see what happens...

Advertisement
Wow.. this thread is really happening....

//**** him
//**** you for starting this thread

I understand why the coaches haven't offered, but don't agree. Even if he never becomes a star he has a high floor. Very physical and football oriented. That's the type of kid they usually like.

I understand why the coaches haven't offered, but don't agree. Even if he never becomes a star he has a high floor. Very physical and football oriented. That's the type of kid they usually like.

Agree, really starting to wonder if attitude is something that kept him from getting an offer.

Advertisement

Agree, really starting to wonder if attitude is something that kept him from getting an offer.

absolutely. This kid has diva written all over him. How's he going to react getting an earful from a coach? Sitting on the bench? Playing late minutes in a blowout? Taking a redshirt if needed? After last year's debacle with all the drama from the SFLA crew, I'm not surprised we're taking a pass on him

Our staff has seen this kid more than anyone else and they're choosing to pass

Wouldn't you agree though that he killed any chance of even getting a late offer with his antics?

Wouldn't you agree though that he killed any chance of even getting a late offer with his antics?

I think the reason for that behavior is that he sees the writing on the wall that he's not getting an offer. Miami is the offer he wanted, he probably feels the way we would feel if we got turned away by our dream school.

Advertisement

its not worth it if the kid has a ****** attitude. Those types don't get it done in this day and age.

I think the reason for that behavior is that he sees the writing on the wall that he's not getting an offer. Miami is the offer he wanted, he probably feels the way we would feel if we got turned away by our dream school.

Clarify something for me. Did we not offer at all, or did we not offer at CB. There seems to be conflicting reports out there.

Clarify something for me. Did we not offer at all, or did we not offer at CB. There seems to be conflicting reports out there.

They are not recruiting him.

its not worth it if the kid has a ****** attitude. Those types don't get it done in this day and age.

I don't know the kid, but he competes his *** off in every setting I've ever watched him. Business-like approach. If he has a bad attitude I haven't seen it yet.

Advertisement
Back