Quincy Roche/ Trevon hill what’s the difference

Cane passion

Sophomore
Aren’t we a little overzealous about the impact Roche is gonna have on defense this season. I don’t see much of a difference between him and Trevon hill. Yeah yeah Roche had 13 sacks In the mediocre AAC which is a huge accomplishment and well noted by pro scouts but why should I be so excited by Roche when we had the same expectations for T Hill coming in.

Advertisement
Aren’t we a little overzealous about the impact Roche is gonna have on defense this season. I don’t see much of a difference between him and Trevon hill. Yeah yeah Roche had 13 sacks In the mediocre AAC which is a huge accomplishment and well noted by pro scouts but why should I be so excited by Roche when we had the same expectations for T Hill coming in.

Hill was coming off a period of not playing football and all started later at UM. Roche has And is ready to go

hill has been more dominant against better competition.

that’s true, last year GR was only really known by Canes fans until he started racking up sacks. This year he will be double teamed more and hopefully that will allow Roche to have a big year also. you could be right maybe we are putting to much stock in Roche but that’s kind of what we do all the time before season starts. Hopefully we are rightabout him

Advertisement
They're not the same person
They're not the same player
They won't be playing the same position
They didn't have the same assignments
They don't have the same play style
They don't have the same production
They don't have the same work ethic
They don't have the same character
They don't have the same mentality
They don't have the same personality
They don't have the same physical build
They don't have the same athletic traits

But besides that, they're exactly alike...

Advertisement
They're not the same person
They're not the same player
They won't be playing the same position
They didn't have the same assignments
They don't have the same play style
They don't have the same production
They don't have the same work ethic
They don't have the same character
They don't have the same mentality
They don't have the same personality
They don't have the same physical build
They don't have the same athletic traits

But besides that, they're exactly alike...
Meanwhile bellicheck picked him up. Yeah your opinion matters lol

Advertisement
If it makes you feel better, you are welcome to not be excited about any player you like. Be underzealous if it helps you sleep at night.

Advertisement

Ones a projected 1-2 round pick the other an undated rookie

Roche is a pre season all American.

Advertisement
Back