Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
Why shouldn't he get carries? 2 rbs got hurt and you're sending him to run on special teams anyway. Why not let him carry the ball? No he's gone because of that.
Is it true he wouldn't or couldn't learn the playbook? You just play the guy for the sake of pacifying a guy who was not ready to play because of his own laziness?

Is it true he wouldn't or couldn't learn the playbook? You just play the guy for the sake of pacifying a guy who was not ready to play because of his own laziness?
I don't know I ain't part of the coaching staff. I dont care now he's gone.

If you play a guy on special teams that is a rb and 2 rbs get hurt, why not let him run the ball?

This dude has no clue on what really happened none off us do but Lingard came in like those 5 Stars y’all want a was *****ing about no playing when he didn’t know the plays and how to pickup a blitz coaches won’t play anyone who can’t do those 2
Exactly

Advertisement
I don't really care, either. Just bringing it up because people here complaining now about his lack of carries.
People dont complain now because hes a gaytor now. When he was still a cane they complained he didn't get carries vs duke or la tech. It is what it is now though who cares.

Advertisement
Only mammy would get rid of the next Duke Johnson. Is that you mammy?
The ***** knee jerkers need to change their shtick. The calling people mammy and stuff like that has lost its shine. The corch situation is what it is. No sense crying over spilled milk after you've cried for days....

Advertisement
Seems like there are multiple articles out there about this player possibly coming to the U. Is it wishful thinking clickbait stuff or is it looking likely?

Advertisement
1578621255944.png

Advertisement
Back