Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
Advertisement
How would you get Greg, Phillips and Roche on the field at once? Hes 6'4 235 so perhaps some kind of Hybrid role with Phillips on edge/contain?

How would you get Greg, Phillips and Roche on the field at once? Hes 6'4 235 so perhaps some kind of Hybrid role with Phillips on edge/contain?
Greg is freakishly strong so you can probably put in at 3-tech on some passing downs. Giants did a form of this during their super bowl years.

Advertisement
This would be a big get regardless.

This isn't some guy that is coming in here to play Fortnite all season and **** down Baxa's girl...dude wants to go make the NFL and be a high pick.

Maybe he's not a high pick, but he's going to go work for it. I'll take KJ Osborn types every year.

Greg Rousseau, Jaelen Phillips, Quincy Roche, Jahfari Harvey, Cam Williams, Chantz Williams, Quincy Williams is a pretty incredible group of EDGE players.

This isn't some guy that is coming in here to play Fortnite all season and **** down Baxa's girl...dude wants to go make the NFL and be a high pick.

Maybe he's not a high pick, but he's going to go work for it. I'll take KJ Osborn types every year.

Greg Rousseau, Jaelen Phillips, Quincy Roche, Jahfari Harvey, Cam Williams, Chantz Williams, Quincy Williams is a pretty incredible group of EDGE players.
I'll take one or two every year... only can make the locker room better.

I'll take one or two every year... only can make the locker room better.
Absolutely.

There aren't many grad transfers that have come to Miami that I've been genuinely disappointed with. Most have provided some stability at a position of need and provided enough good reps to be worth the offer.

Not all have been studs and some have ventured to JAG status, but very few were bums.

Like, Roche comes in, he's at minimum the first guy off the bench like Trevon Hill was last year.

Advertisement

Who dyked baxas Girl?

Absolutely.

There aren't many grad transfers that have come to Miami that I've been genuinely disappointed with. Most have provided some stability at a position of need and provided enough good reps to be worth the offer.

Not all have been studs and some have ventured to JAG status, but very few were bums.

Like, Roche comes in, he's at minimum the first guy off the bench like Trevon Hill was last year.
Tommy Kennedy was a humongous disappointment

Advertisement
He had 3 sacks in 1 game rushing inside. His length and quickness is too much for interior lineman and it's a quicker path to the QB with no escape route. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Im ok with it occasionally but a lot of the third and sevens we gave up was him being inside and they ran , he gets rooted out pretty easy. I just don’t like putting your best pass rusher inside every third down. It’s way too predictable and hence why we got hit on the third and 5/7’s later in the year.

Leave up yo our staff to run crap to nauseam to the point it’s exposed. Use him outside and run stunts inside or vice verse. Not every **** third down give the same look.

Im ok with it occasionally but a lot of the third and sevens we gave up was him being inside and they ran , he gets rooted out pretty easy. I just don’t like putting your best pass rusher inside every third down. It’s way too predictable and hence why we got hit on the third and 5/7’s later in the year.

Leave up yo our staff to run crap to nauseam to the point it’s exposed. Use him outside and run stunts inside or vice verse. Not every **** third down give the same look.

Definitely don't do it on 3rd and 5. 3rd and 7 we should not be giving up 1st down runs, period. Need better LB play.

Would love to bring him in for two giant reasons. 1. Wont have to over play Phillips so he can hold up. 2 lets the Freshmen redshirt hopefully

Advertisement
Back