Quincy Roche DE

If this dude picks Buttgers over us I don’t ever want to hear another kum gurgling faqqit on here tell me that recruiting is overrated. We need better recruiters on this staff.

There is ZERO justifiable reason for anyone to pick Buttgers over us aside from their staff selling way better than ours.

Advertisement
If this dude picks Buttgers over us I don’t ever want to hear another kum gurgling faqqit on here tell me that recruiting is overrated. We need better recruiters on this staff.

There is ZERO justifiable reason for anyone to pick Buttgers over us aside from their staff selling way better than ours.
Whether or not he picks rutgers, our staff sucks at recruiting and needs upgrading in that (and other) respects.

CFB teams are remade every 2-3 years. 5 better kids a year is most of your starting linup over a few years.

People around this program have been head in the sand re recruitng.

Advertisement
Couldn't get a commit from a xfer from the football factory of Temple.

Laughable.gif

Quincy Roche is going to continue exploring other options. Canes were pushing for a commitment but couldn't get it. Not a good sign

Great recruiting coaches is #1 priority by far.

Advertisement
That's true, but it's still Butgers lol.

If he wants to improve his draft stock & have the possibility of playing opposite of the DE who was 2nd in the nation in sacks which would give himself more one on one matchups, Rutgers is the last place he should go.

Even if he doesn't come to Miami going to Rutgers would be an awful decision on his part, even Temple has a better team & Defense than Rutgers. They went 2-10 last year & have absolutely no playmakers on Defense, his numbers would drop drastically which could lower his draft stock.
All true. But this kid is betting on himself. It’s not a crazy thing to choose relationships and familiarity over a new place

Advertisement
Almost get the feeling he received a few texts during his visit...Or hated his visit?

I know things aren't good at UM...But all our losses are heartbreakers. Rutgers loses 55-7 every week, how you gonna rush the passer when teams are taking the air out of the ball to avoid running it up on you?

Almost get the feeling he received a few texts during his visit...Or hated his visit?

I know things aren't good at UM...But all our losses are heartbreakers. Rutgers loses 55-7 every week, how you gonna rush the passer when teams are taking the air out of the ball to avoid running it up on you?
The kid came down here to commit and enroll. Our defensive staff is corny and clownish. It’s true. They are good guys but they come off poorly and can’t sell ****. Now this kid wants to entertain the coaches he just left at Rutgers? It says a lot. Not nearly good enough.

Advertisement
The kid came down here to commit and enroll. Our defensive staff is corny and clownish. It’s true. They are good guys but they come off poorly and can’t sell ****. Now this kid wants to entertain the coaches he just left at Rutgers? It says a lot. Not nearly good enough.
These dudes are picking up the bad energy from our players.If our players don't respect diaz,a vet like this will pick up on that real quick plus then he talks to to our defensive staff and they are all clowns except for Strout.

These dudes are picking up the bad energy from our players.If our players don't respect diaz,a vet like this will pick up on that real quick plus then he talks to to our defensive staff and they are all clowns except for Strout.
We need Alonzo in the building so badly. There is just too much wrong. Leadership is desperately needed.

Advertisement
Back