Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
Harvey, Roussea, Phillips, Patchan, besides the 2 freshamn Williams, am I'm missing anybody? With Phillips, Patchan and Rpusseas there is really no need for him.

Harvey, Roussea, Phillips, Patchan, besides the 2 freshamn Williams, am I'm missing anybody? With Phillips, Patchan and Rpusseas there is really no need for him.

Harvey is young and hasn't shown anything yet. Phillips needs to show he can stay healthy and hasn't played in over a year. Patchan is a nice backup player and run stuffer.

When a kid like Roche comes in the portal, you jump. He's good. We rotate 4 DEs all the time, so there's plenty of room for him with Hill/Garvin out and Height not coming in.

Advertisement
Harvey is young and hasn't shown anything yet. Phillips needs to show he can stay healthy and hasn't played in over a year. Patchan is a nice backup player and run stuffer.

When a kid like Roche comes in the portal, you jump. He's good. We rotate 4 DEs all the time, so there's plenty of room for him with Hill/Garvin out and Height not coming in.

Solid post

Advertisement

Exactly.

He could help make up for the two losses of garvin and hill. Veteran talent on dl is a good thing.

Im a big Harvey guy but he was way over his head in the bowl . He might need a little more work and strength.

I'm all for bringing him in if there is space, but I don't want him taking a spot from like a OL or CB. With that being said I still believe that UM needs to bring in 1 more DE with the departure of Hill and Garvin, I would it rather be a high school prospects rather than a grad transfer

Harvey, GR, Phillips, Patchan, Chantz, Cam, Quentin... I would bring him in only thing it can do is make guys want to ball more

Advertisement
I'm all for bringing him in if there is space, but I don't want him taking a spot from like a OL or CB. With that being said I still believe that UM needs to bring in 1 more DE with the departure of Hill and Garvin, I would it rather be a high school prospects rather than a grad transfer

If grad transfer don't count against the 25 ICs and only the 85 total scholarships, we are more than fine. We'll be well under that number next season.

I just never know the true IC/transfer/grad transfer rules bc they're confusing and change often.

My only worry is G5 Dlinemen didnt fair well this year transferring up to the P5.

Advertisement
My only worry is G5 Dlinemen didnt fair well this year transferring up to the P5.

With Nesta, Miller, and Rousseau/Phillips/Harvey along side him, he would be fine here. We don’t exactly play powerhouse O lines on a weekly basis.

With Nesta, Miller, and Rousseau/Phillips/Harvey along side him, he would be fine here. We don’t exactly play powerhouse O lines on a weekly basis.

Neither does Louisville.

They took in Ty Tyler in from Marshall who was probably the top DE in CUSA in 2018 and he did absolutely nothing. Honestly I would tell him either stay at Temple or declare for the league

Exactly.

He could help make up for the two losses of garvin and hill. Veteran talent on dl is a good thing.

Im a big Harvey guy but he was way over his head in the bowl . He might need a little more work and strength.
Especially if we play against uptempo offenses.

If we take anyone from the portal at any position they better be kids with good intangibles and no cancerous all about me types

Advertisement
Back