Quincy Roche DE

Ga tech he was a st..then came to coaches about a RS and we didn’t see him after that...he played at the end because we had two injuries at the position...it makes sense because he still shirted.

KJ And hill both helped. KJ came in a was our most dependable wr..Hill was more than solid
He didn't get one rushing attempt even with 2 rbs getting injured. Murphy had more carries than lingard. Maybe there was a conspiracy by manure to get him out of here lol.

KJ and Hill helped lose more games than last year and we lost Hightower in the process, unless he comes back.

Advertisement
He didn't get one rushing attempt even with 2 rbs getting injured. Murphy had more carries than lingard. Maybe there was a conspiracy by manure to get him out of here lol.
To get rid of a kid who comes out and says he been dreaming of being a gator since sept..I wouldnt give manny that much credit lol..but it’s truly idiotic to know the facts of the lingard situation, then to think he didn’t play because the coaches had it out for the kid..that’s the type of theory a disgruntled family member comes up with when their kid doesn’t play..

To get rid of a kid who comes out and says he been dreaming of being a gator since sept..I wouldnt give manny that much credit lol..but it’s truly idiotic to know the facts of the lingard situation, then to think he didn’t play because the coaches had it out for the kid..that’s the type of theory a disgruntled family member comes up with when their kid doesn’t play..
its idiotic to give Murphy more carries than a 5 star RB that you only used to block lol

Your still stuck on lingards recruiting ranking..that’s nice. Only CIS would believe the coaches were hiding the next Duke Johnson on the bench for no reason
Only mammy would get rid of the next Duke Johnson. Is that you mammy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So what are you basing it off? Cause it can’t be what you saw from spring or fall..your basing it solely off his reputation..is it the sav st game? Or his Hs ranking?
He was ready to play vs fiu, duke and la tech. No reason he couldn't get a few Carrie's then if he could play special teams. That's what I'm basing it on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was ready to play vs fiu and la tech. No reason he couldn't get a few Carrie's then if he could play special teams. That's what I'm basing it on.
But why should he get a few carries? Based on what? That’s like me saying Murphy should get burn because of him running down in STs. Your whole argument, and your not alone, is based off his HS rep. Him being a 5star. So y’all dismiss wht actually happened. Him tearing his knee up. Him not participating in spring or fall camp. After being cleared He just supposed to usurp 3 guys on the depth chart based on rep from HS..when he gets to Florida and realizes there’s competition there too, well see what happens. Personally I wish him the best. Seems like a good kid with ppl in his ear

But why should he get a few carries? Based on what? That’s like me saying Murphy should get burn because of him running down in STs. Your whole argument, and your not alone, is based off his HS rep. Him being a 5star. So y’all dismiss wht actually happened. Him tearing his knee up. Him not participating in spring or fall camp. After being cleared He just supposed to usurp 3 guys on the depth chart based on rep from HS..when he gets to Florida and realizes there’s competition there too, well see what happens. Personally I wish him the best. Seems like a good kid with ppl in his ear
Why shouldn't he get carries? 2 rbs got hurt and you're sending him to run on special teams anyway. Why not let him carry the ball? No he's gone because of that.

Why shouldn't he get carries? 2 rbs got hurt and you're sending him to run on special teams anyway. Why not let him carry the ball? No he's gone because of that.
Bro..IF YOU NOT GETTING REPS IN PRACTICE NO COACH IS JUST GONNA THROW YOU OUT THERE IN A GAME..kid was dreaming about being in a gator helmet since sept..asked for a Shirt talking about he’s not right . Got his shirt..he gone. We not gonna miss him in all honesty..you’d think he actually produced while here the way y’all rep for him

Advertisement
Back