Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
him coming here would take snaps from the young guys, risking one of them to transfer. let harvey and williams eat.

Advertisement
Did Manudo recruit this guy while at Temple? Bring him in and we can drop him back in coverage 80% of the time. That should get him a contract with Pete and Front Row Management

him coming here would take snaps from the young guys, risking one of them to transfer. let harvey and williams eat.
That mentality rn is what’s wrong..There’s competition everywhere you go. If gonna Transfer because the coach brings another player your position how in the **** can u have pro career aspirations

Advertisement
That mentality rn is what’s wrong..There’s competition everywhere you go. If gonna Transfer because the coach brings another player your position how in the **** can u have pro career aspirations
The transfer portal was created and now it's the way of college football today. It is what it is.

The transfer portal was created and now it's the way of college football today. It is what it is.
You said him coming would take snaps away from younger guys..that’s what I was responding too. Meaning you don’t think they should pursue upgrading the roster in fear of hurting ppl feelings..is this CFB or 5th field day?

Advertisement
You said him coming would take snaps away from younger guys..that’s what I was responding too. Meaning you don’t think they should pursue upgrading the roster in fear of hurting ppl feelings..is this CFB or 5th field day?
I think they should recruit better and offer more scholarships, get more bodies in here. Instead they refuse to play a guy like lingard and he transfers.

I think they should recruit better and offer more scholarships, get more bodies in here. Instead they refuse to play a guy like lingard and he transfers.
So you in on the conspiracy..that they refused to play a Running back coming off ACL who missed all of spring and fall camp..all because they had a axe to grind with him..gotchu. Your point of view on this standpoint makes no sense we’ve recruited and produced well at the DE position..but you always look to upgrade a position room. It only makes the sum of the parts better. If they then want to dream about transferring to UF in Sept and pull a Lingard u shake their hand and wish them the best

So you in on the conspiracy..that they refused to play a Running back coming off ACL who missed all of spring and fall camp..all because they had a axe to grind with him..gotchu. Your point of view on this standpoint makes no sense we’ve recruited and produced well at the DE position..but you always look to upgrade a position room. It only makes the sum of the parts better. If they then want to dream about transferring to UF in Sept and pull a Lingard u shake their hand and wish them the best
No conspiracy from me. Why was lingard suited up and ready to play If his injury was a issue? Why did they put him in on special teams and to block if his injury was a issue? Like you said we recruited and produced well at the DE position, why not let Garvey and William's play more so they can continue to produce instead of bring another senior in for 1 year? That doesn't make sense to me.

Advertisement
No conspiracy from me. Why was lingard suited up and ready to play If his injury was a issue? Why did they put him in on special teams and to block if his injury was a issue? Like you said we recruited and produced well at the DE position, why not let Garvey and William's play more so they can continue to produce instead of bring another senior in for 1 year? That doesn't make sense to me.
So Upgrading a position with more talent doesn’t make sense to you?

as for Lingard he missed all of spring and fall camp..while others at his position got live reps, he didn’t. He got cleared for contact just before the seasom..therefore he suited up..if you’ve been apart of a team sport you know how in season practice reps are divid. If you miss all of preseason reps your not just gonna be thrust into the top 2 of the depth chart He came to the staff to seek a RS early in the year..they honored that. If a kids not getting first or second team reps in practice, what coach in America is just gonna throw him out there on game day based on his recruiting ranking

So Upgrading a position with more talent doesn’t make sense to you?

as for Lingard he missed all of spring and fall camp..while others at his position got live reps, he didn’t. He got cleared for contact just before the seasom..therefore he suited up..if you’ve been apart of a team sport you know how in season practice reps are divid. If you miss all of preseason reps your not just gonna be thrust into the top 2 of the depth chart He came to the staff to seek a RS early in the year..they honored that. If a kids not getting first or second team reps in practice, what coach in America is just gonna throw him out there on game day based on his recruiting ranking
For 1 year no because it doesn't make a difference most of the time.(KJ, Hill for example) I'd rather upgrade with a freshman that we could have for years and could develop

As for lingaurd they threw him out there late in the season to block and play special teams despite honoring his request to redshirt. How does that make any sense? It don't. Clearly he wanted to play and now he's gone to play somewhere else.

Last edited:
For 1 year no because it doesn't make a difference most of the time.(KJ, Hill for example) I'd rather upgrade with a freshman that we could have for years and could develop

As for lingaurd they threw him out there late in the season to block and play special teams despite honoring his request to redshirt. How does that make any sense? It don't.
Ga tech he was a st..then came to coaches about a RS and we didn’t see him after that...he played at the end because we had two injuries at the position...it makes sense because he still shirted.

KJ And hill both helped. KJ came in a was our most dependable wr..Hill was more than solid

Advertisement
Back