Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you are the clueless nobody. Sorry you aren't in the loop.

Do you think anyone believes you're in any kind of loop, other than in the clueless nobody loser porster loop?

Give me a break, now everyone knows what a shīt talking clown you are, pretending you're in some kind of loop. You don't know shīt, it's painfully obvious.
It must suck to be such a fan of your favorite team and blinded by the fact that they do nothing wrong. Hate your not more connected. Maybe one day you'll learn what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not a fan, I'm an actual alum, unlike you

Let me make this simple for you. There are a lot of students at UM that drive $50k cars, none of them are athletes. That's why it set off red flags with compliance when Young and AQM showed up in luxury rides. Miami just doesn't play that game

100% of your posts are negative fake insider bs. GTFO off this site. Even for a jealous Gator troll you're sad and pathetic
I'm an alum bud. Let me make this simple for you. People aren't stupid. They know cars are a dead give away and red flag at place like Miami being watched. Miami coaching staff doesn't play that game. Others connected to Miami do. Sorry you're blinded my ignorance. I also love how pull the alum card as if it lifts you above someone else. There are plenty of alums on this board and just because you apparently aren't still involved anything doesn't mean you should be bitter. You just not be a well liked guy.

lol at an "alum" publicly declaring we have a bag game and acting proud of it. I guess that only two people in the world that would do that are you and Nevin. Yet somehow our bag game doesn't involve cars, like all the SEC schools. Got you backtracking already, silly Gator.

Advertisement
Do you think anyone believes you're in any kind of loop, other than in the clueless nobody loser porster loop?

Give me a break, now everyone knows what a shīt talking clown you are, pretending you're in some kind of loop. You don't know shīt, it's painfully obvious.
It must suck to be such a fan of your favorite team and blinded by the fact that they do nothing wrong. Hate your not more connected. Maybe one day you'll learn what goes on behind closed doors.

Let me make this simple for you. There are a lot of students at UM that drive $50k cars, none of them are athletes. That's why it set off red flags with compliance when Young and AQM showed up in luxury rides. Miami just doesn't play that game

100% of your posts are negative fake insider bs. GTFO off this site. Even for a jealous Gator troll you're sad and pathetic
I'm an alum bud. Let me make this simple for you. People aren't stupid. They know cars are a dead give away and red flag at place like Miami being watched. Miami coaching staff doesn't play that game. Others connected to Miami do. Sorry you're blinded my ignorance. I also love how pull the alum card as if it lifts you above someone else. There are plenty of alums on this board and just because you apparently aren't still involved anything doesn't mean you should be bitter. You just not be a well liked guy.

lol at an "alum" publicly declaring we have a bag game and acting proud of it. I guess that only two people in the world that would do that are you and Nevin. Yet somehow our bag game doesn't involve cars, like all the SEC schools. Got you backtracking already, silly Gator.
What have I backtracked about? When did I ever say our players got vehicles? Please show me where I said that. You sure you graduated from Miami with the lack of education you display while trying to prove you have one? Also I'm not publicly declaring ****, I'm just letting the in denial homers like you and some others know that we aren't innocent either. Are we on the same level as some SEC schools? No. Are we playing the same game? You **** right.

This jsm guy proves that stupidity knows no bounds.
Nah, the majority of this board proves that everyday. There is a reason Miami fans are hated and it has nothing to do with the success that our program used to have.

What have I backtracked about? When did I ever say our players got vehicles? Please show me where I said that. You sure you graduated from Miami with the lack of education you display while trying to prove you have one? Also I'm not publicly declaring ****, I'm just letting the in denial homers like you and some others know that we aren't innocent either. Are we on the same level as some SEC schools? No. Are we playing the same game? You **** right.

Go to bed Gator.

Be sure to remind your boy Stampini to call the NCAA on us for Paradise though, we could use the laughs around here

Advertisement

Go to bed Gator.

Be sure to remind your boy Stampini to call the NCAA on us for Paradise though, we could use the laughs around here
Solid way to dodge the bullet. I'd stfu too if I was clueless.

Nah, the majority of this board proves that everyday. There is a reason Miami fans are hated and it has nothing to do with the success that our program used to have.

You fūcking clueless gaturd. LOL at you being an alum. You're not and you don't know shīt.

Also, your true agenda slipped out. Saying Miami's "not innocent either" - that's typical troll talk to excuse SEC cheating. You're neither an alum, nor a fan. GFY

You fūcking clueless gaturd. LOL at you being an alum. You're not and you don't know shīt.

Also, your true agenda slipped out. Saying Miami's "not innocent either" - that's typical troll talk to excuse SEC cheating. You're neither an alum, nor a fan. GFY
Are you mad that you weren't aware of what goes on down here or are you mad that you didn't think it was possible that your sacred Miami football team would ever do anything wrong?

i dont get why people act surprised that we ay the game. Like foreal we got caught plenty of times and if u want to win u have to play that game ive always believed that.

Advertisement
I'm curious why this thread hasn't been locked yet? Nothing beneficial can come of this

I don't know how to post pics on here but Gilbert posted a picture on Twitter wearing our jerseys with dice emojis..just an FYI

Advertisement
i dont get why people act surprised that we ay the game. Like foreal we got caught plenty of times and if u want to win u have to play that game ive always believed that.

Dwin learn your canes history and learn what we were accused of and charged with. From the mid 90's on.

Don't be clueless like this other idiot pretending to be a canes fan.

Miami's got no bag game. End of story.

Advertisement

Are you mad that you weren't aware of what goes on down here or are you mad that you didn't think it was possible that your sacred Miami football team would ever do anything wrong?

Troll revealed.

YOUR Miami football team. Not "our"

Dumb trolls always reveal themselves.

Congrats, lizard. Back to the trailer park you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back