Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get why people act surprised that we ay the game. Like foreal we got caught plenty of times and if u want to win u have to play that game ive always believed that.

Dwin learn your canes history and learn what we were accused of and charged with. From the mid 90's on.

Don't be clueless like this other idiot pretending to be a canes fan.

Miami's got no bag game. End of story.

That's why we suck

Advertisement
This jsm guy proves that stupidity knows no bounds.
Nah, the majority of this board proves that everyday. There is a reason Miami fans are hated and it has nothing to do with the success that our program used to have.

You fūcking clueless gaturd. LOL at you being an alum. You're not and you don't know shīt.

Also, your true agenda slipped out. Saying Miami's "not innocent either" - that's typical troll talk to excuse SEC cheating. You're neither an alum, nor a fan. GFY
Are you mad that you weren't aware of what goes on down here or are you mad that you didn't think it was possible that your sacred Miami football team would ever do anything wrong?

Troll revealed.

YOUR Miami football team. Not "our"

Dumb trolls always reveal themselves.

Congrats, lizard. Back to the trailer park you go.

At this point, the guy can't even help himself. He's oozing with Cane hate. Pathetic...

Nah, the majority of this board proves that everyday. There is a reason Miami fans are hated and it has nothing to do with the success that our program used to have.

You fūcking clueless gaturd. LOL at you being an alum. You're not and you don't know shīt.

Also, your true agenda slipped out. Saying Miami's "not innocent either" - that's typical troll talk to excuse SEC cheating. You're neither an alum, nor a fan. GFY
Are you mad that you weren't aware of what goes on down here or are you mad that you didn't think it was possible that your sacred Miami football team would ever do anything wrong?

Troll revealed.

I say "your" because you apparently put them on this altar as if they are perfect and do nothing wrong. It's fine though, not everyone can accept that their team ever does wrong.

i dont get why people act surprised that we ay the game. Like foreal we got caught plenty of times and if u want to win u have to play that game ive always believed that.

Dwin learn your canes history and learn what we were accused of and charged with. From the mid 90's on.

God you're such a blind fan.

I can tell you for a fact that we have a bag game. It is nowhere near the level of the SEC teams, but we got a bag game.

Advertisement

I can tell you for a fact that we have a bag game. It is nowhere near the level of the SEC teams, but we got a bag game.

I'll take your word for it. That settles it. A dīckhead with 30 posts says we have a bag game so it must be true.

They are in denial man.

Go away, troll. You've been outed.

So we have low post count trolls insisting we have a bag game - where's a mod when you need one?

Wake up, guys.

Advertisement

Sorry you are just an average fan who isn't apart of the business side of things.

Sorry you are just an average fan who isn't apart of the business side of things.

Your nuts. Literally.

You're not a part of anything. People that are part of something don't brag about it on an open forum.

Just keep proving you're a troll, eventually a mod will notice.

Whats the turnout for FNL looking like??

Your nuts. Literally.

You're not a part of anything. People that are part of something don't brag about it on an open forum.

I didn't say I was a part of it. I said I was sorry you weren't because apparently being a part of it is the only way you would believe it.

Advertisement

Your nuts. Literally.

I didn't say I was a part of it. I said I was sorry you weren't because apparently being a part of it is the only way you would believe it.

6f593d9eb88ae5d726d5715fe853fa09.jpg

Advertisement

Troll revealed.

OCCC: Sniffing out trolls & knocking out posers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back