Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What I'm really curious about Pete is if you know what's really going on with gil & Georgia than why don't you just tell these people about jobe & bama unless you're not aware of it... I've been telling y'all for months we holding on by real thin strings to this class. All that being said no matter what these made schools are doing we WILL be in it until signing day

This is very ominous coming from one of the best insiders on the board. Definitely cause for concern, but I guess we will wait on Pete's response.

This is real simple & people make it more than what it is. If you're not aware COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS A HUGE BUSINESS! some places (sec who doesn't have to deal with legitimate concerns from the ncaa reprisals)are far more invested in it than others... everyone thinks this kid doesn't want to be here oh boo hoo... reality is this & feel free to judge but as a inner city kid who comes from next to nothing or meager at best surroundings what do you realistically expect these kids to say when Nick savant flus a chopper in to drop you off your new car keys,to drop you 200k in cash,to give your family the keys & paperwork to a new house... when Kirby smart hands you 350k... What then? You're all **** liars if you judge these children who are forced to make that call. For some it's a simple game to collect for visits & tweets etc till signing day knowing these people paid upfront. Only so much they can do without ****ing themselves than others just take the easy route...

So legit question on this... when Richt was at GA how much was he playing those same games? We talk about all of the other schools doing it (and I don't doubt that it happens at all), but when Richt was at GA, he did pretty well recruiting in a conf the NCAA 'doesn't care about enforcing' (I think it's more that those schools don't have turncoat boosters) and where Kirby Smart 'hands you 350K', I find it hard to believe he was not doing the same games. And if so, then he must have some pretty conflicted feelings right now.

No way RICHT cheated at Ga and no way he gonna cheat at Miami. For those that want a cheater for head coach you got the wrong man. He is competitive as can be but does it within the rules.

Gotta love the bible toters. Cheating implies you're doing something to create an unfair advantage. It's something else in it's self when you're simply trying to level the playing field.

Last edited:
It's real smart to talk about cheating and anyone connected to our football program with a known snitch on this site. [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] please delete this thread.

It's real smart to talk about cheating and anyone connected to our football program with a known snitch on this site. [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] please delete this thread.

Our fans.......

200w.gif

Advertisement
People that think Miami has a bag game or will have a bag game in any significant way in the near future is completely clueless about the nature of our fan base, alumni network, nature of our boosters and booster system, and school and area demographics and financial picture.

Don't make assumptions without actually understanding our school and its sports programs completely.

To make it as clear as possible: Miami has no bag game and to try to compete that way is a losing proposition, especially against SEC schools with their well funded stealth booster organizations.
We are on a public forum, so I'm obviously not saying much, but if you don't think anyone connected to Miami plays the bag game you have lost your mind. And by "connected to Miami" I don't mean the coaching staff themselves, they are clean.

You are the one without a clue.

You're just making shīt up.

People that think Miami has a bag game or will have a bag game in any significant way in the near future is completely clueless about the nature of our fan base, alumni network, nature of our boosters and booster system, and school and area demographics and financial picture.

Don't make assumptions without actually understanding our school and its sports programs completely.

To make it as clear as possible: Miami has no bag game and to try to compete that way is a losing proposition, especially against SEC schools with their well funded stealth booster organizations.
We are on a public forum, so I'm obviously not saying much, but if you don't think anyone connected to Miami plays the bag game you have lost your mind. And by "connected to Miami" I don't mean the coaching staff themselves, they are clean.

You don't know **** then. I love how every team EXCEPT for the home team drops bags.

Signing day. Feb. Until then, bunch of crying about what might happen. Folks been around recruiting know not to get panties in a uproar when good or bad news comes before signing day.

Advertisement

You don't know **** then. I love how every team EXCEPT for the home team drops bags.

Yea shapero or wtf his name is was an isolated incident lol. Most every program has rogue boosters who operate on their own or try to under a schools nose. Coaches aren't stupid and they'll usually try to keep these types away from their program.

Regardless, I still believe that good/great coaches will bring in good/ great players. Some do it the right way while others do it the right way with a lil dirt mixed in.

Yea shapero or wtf his name is was an isolated incident lol. Most every program has rogue boosters who operate on their own or try to under a schools nose. Coaches aren't stupid and they'll usually try to keep these types away from their program.

Regardless, I still believe that good/great coaches will bring in good/ great players. Some do it the right way while others do it the right way with a lil dirt mixed in.

This is correct. It baffles me that posters think we drop bags like the major SEC schools. Even if we did go that route, what difference would it make other than putting a NCAA target on our back?

We struggle to regularly get 50,000 people at a home game and we play in the Dolphins Stadium, yet a few posters think we somehow have this SEC-style booster network to dish out $ to recruits. It's just funny

Give it up, you're clueless.

You're a nobody that knows nothing, all guessing and making wild *** assumptions.

If you really knew the university and the demographics, you would understand. But you don't, so just keep your clueless bītch mouth shut instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself talking about shīt you don't understand.

Advertisement

This is correct. It baffles me that posters think we drop bags like the major SEC schools. Even if we did go that route, what difference would it make other than putting a NCAA target on our back?

We struggle to regularly get 50,000 people at a home game and we play in the Dolphins Stadium, yet a few posters think we somehow have this SEC-style booster network to dish out $ to recruits. It's just funny

You get it.

Look how much trouble we had to get the last couple of million for the IPF. I'm not even sure if we still have gotten it all.

The school has to beg for money, like they did with that matching program with Marcus Lemonis. And it's small potatoes compared other schools. Some people just like to spew off without even understanding the nature of our school, it's fanbase, and most importantly, it's booster base.

You're a nobody that knows nothing, all guessing and making wild *** assumptions.

If you really knew the university and the demographics, you would understand. But you don't, so just keep your clueless bītch mouth shut instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself talking about shīt you don't understand.
Apparently you are the clueless nobody. Sorry you aren't in the loop.

Advertisement

Do you think anyone believes you're in any kind of loop, other than in the clueless nobody loser porster loop?

Give me a break, now everyone knows what a shīt talking clown you are, pretending you're in some kind of loop. You don't know shīt, it's painfully obvious.

Do you think anyone believes you're in any kind of loop, other than in the clueless nobody loser porster loop?

Give me a break, now everyone knows what a shīt talking clown you are, pretending you're in some kind of loop. You don't know shīt, it's painfully obvious.
It must suck to be such a fan of your favorite team and blinded by the fact that they do nothing wrong. Hate your not more connected. Maybe one day you'll learn what goes on behind closed doors.

It must suck to be such a fan of your favorite team and blinded by the fact that they do nothing wrong. Hate your not more connected. Maybe one day you'll learn what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not a fan, I'm an actual alum, unlike you

Let me make this simple for you. There are a lot of students at UM that drive $50k cars, none of them are athletes. That's why it set off red flags with compliance when Young and AQM showed up in luxury rides. Miami just doesn't play that game

100% of your posts are negative fake insider bs. GTFO off this site. Even for a jealous Gator troll you're sad and pathetic

I'm not a fan, I'm an actual alum, unlike you

Let me make this simple for you. There are a lot of students at UM that drive $50k cars, none of them are athletes. That's why it set off red flags with compliance when Young and AQM showed up in luxury rides. Miami just doesn't play that game

100% of your posts are negative fake insider bs. GTFO off this site. Even for a jealous Gator troll you're sad and pathetic
I'm an alum bud. Let me make this simple for you. People aren't stupid. They know cars are a dead give away and a red flag at a place like Miami being watched. Miami coaching staff doesn't play that game. Others connected to Miami do. Sorry you're blinded by ignorance. I also love how you pull the alum card as if it lifts you above someone else. There are plenty of alums on this board and just because you apparently aren't still involved anything doesn't mean you should be bitter. You just not be a well liked guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back