Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
By NLI day- I think you'll see a very different class. This happens every year and people seem to think it will change. Big boy schools come in and offer something they can't resist. Been that way since before Jimmy. Money talks and bull**** walks. Add to the fact that these sofla divas and family have zero loyalty.

I've said it for years now that we either need to play the game($) or change the recruiting blueprint. If Richt isn't willing to play the game he may aswell step down now. Looks what guys like Patrick Peterson and dalvin cook can do for a program. Bought and payed for.

Who says we're not playing the game?

This thread wouldn't be here. Jobe and Fri wouldn't be taking visits

You got no clue of the game you're involved in if that's how you think the rules are... half these schools are paying between 20-75k just to visit knowing you're committed & won't flip to them. UNC on a regular pays kids 25k just to take an unofficial. A national kid during the course of his recruitment can easily make a hundred k & change just to take some unofficials & post some pictures... very few schools pay out that kind of Money upfront to keep a kid from playing the game. What they do is say feel free to play & when it's all said and done come on home...

Advertisement
What I'm really curious about Pete is if you know what's really going on with gil & Georgia than why don't you just tell these people about jobe & bama unless you're not aware of it... I've been telling y'all for months we holding on by real thin strings to this class. All that being said no matter what these made schools are doing we WILL be in it until signing day

This is very ominous coming from one of the best insiders on the board. Definitely cause for concern, but I guess we will wait on Pete's response.

This is real simple & people make it more than what it is. If you're not aware COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS A HUGE BUSINESS! some places (sec who doesn't have to deal with legitimate concerns from the ncaa reprisals)are far more invested in it than others... everyone thinks this kid doesn't want to be here oh boo hoo... reality is this & feel free to judge but as a inner city kid who comes from next to nothing or meager at best surroundings what do you realistically expect these kids to say when Nick savant flus a chopper in to drop you off your new car keys,to drop you 200k in cash,to give your family the keys & paperwork to a new house... when Kirby smart hands you 350k... What then? You're all **** liars if you judge these children who are forced to make that call. For some it's a simple game to collect for visits & tweets etc till signing day knowing these people paid upfront. Only so much they can do without ****ing themselves than others just take the easy route...

So legit question on this... when Richt was at GA how much was he playing those same games? We talk about all of the other schools doing it (and I don't doubt that it happens at all), but when Richt was at GA, he did pretty well recruiting in a conf the NCAA 'doesn't care about enforcing' (I think it's more that those schools don't have turncoat boosters) and where Kirby Smart 'hands you 350K', I find it hard to believe he was not doing the same games. And if so, then he must have some pretty conflicted feelings right now.

Great question. Let's blow up UM's HC on a public forum for cheating a couple years ago at his previous job. Great plan.

RIGHT... some people & logic just ain't clicking...

This is very ominous coming from one of the best insiders on the board. Definitely cause for concern, but I guess we will wait on Pete's response.

This is real simple & people make it more than what it is. If you're not aware COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS A HUGE BUSINESS! some places (sec who doesn't have to deal with legitimate concerns from the ncaa reprisals)are far more invested in it than others... everyone thinks this kid doesn't want to be here oh boo hoo... reality is this & feel free to judge but as a inner city kid who comes from next to nothing or meager at best surroundings what do you realistically expect these kids to say when Nick savant flus a chopper in to drop you off your new car keys,to drop you 200k in cash,to give your family the keys & paperwork to a new house... when Kirby smart hands you 350k... What then? You're all **** liars if you judge these children who are forced to make that call. For some it's a simple game to collect for visits & tweets etc till signing day knowing these people paid upfront. Only so much they can do without ****ing themselves than others just take the easy route...

So legit question on this... when Richt was at GA how much was he playing those same games? We talk about all of the other schools doing it (and I don't doubt that it happens at all), but when Richt was at GA, he did pretty well recruiting in a conf the NCAA 'doesn't care about enforcing' (I think it's more that those schools don't have turncoat boosters) and where Kirby Smart 'hands you 350K', I find it hard to believe he was not doing the same games. And if so, then he must have some pretty conflicted feelings right now.

Great question. Let's blow up UM's HC on a public forum for cheating a couple years ago at his previous job. Great plan.

Yep....and I firmly believe they're are people down here that would love to bring UM football down. I dont care if people think I'm a conspiracy theorist or not .

When this team is successful its harder for those others to come down here and recruit obviously when we suck it's easier. Could you imagine what would happen if UM were out of the way completely?

maxresdefault.jpg

Canes Tears
So in these next few months what happened.....

tellin yall he got that elephant tranquilizer dart personality

Have you met him? Because that is not the impression I got from him.

from interviews and **** like that observing what i observe...........never said i met him im saying in interviews and **** like that he sounds boring. Maybe hes not but even if hes this cool *** dude is he recruiting good is the main question above all

He's recruiting **** good. Not even a question. There is intangibles on the table that we just can't match. People need to put things in perspective

Y cant we match it though? Its miami
We have protected the back yard before with butch the savage

Advertisement
By NLI day- I think you'll see a very different class. This happens every year and people seem to think it will change. Big boy schools come in and offer something they can't resist. Been that way since before Jimmy. Money talks and bull**** walks. Add to the fact that these sofla divas and family have zero loyalty.

I've said it for years now that we either need to play the game($) or change the recruiting blueprint. If Richt isn't willing to play the game he may aswell step down now. Looks what guys like Patrick Peterson and dalvin cook can do for a program. Bought and payed for.

You got no clue of the game you're involved in if that's how you think the rules are... half these schools are paying between 20-75k just to visit knowing you're committed & won't flip to them. UNC on a regular pays kids 25k just to take an unofficial. A national kid during the course of his recruitment can easily make a hundred k & change just to take some unofficials & post some pictures... very few schools pay out that kind of Money upfront to keep a kid from playing the game. What they do is say feel free to play & when it's all said and done come on home...

I believe this......these kids get hella bread for anything. And every school does it so

Yep....and I firmly believe they're are people down here that would love to bring UM football down. I dont care if people think I'm a conspiracy theorist or not .

When this team is successful its harder for those others to come down here and recruit obviously when we suck it's easier. Could you imagine what would happen if UM were out of the way completely?

Dees right u have to put urself in those shoes u have to take that 350k u nust have too. Ur one injury away from making that money ever again. It would be hard for me to turn that **** down.....big ups to gurvan hall foreeal

So Jobe, Nesta, and Fri are just collecting for a few months and then coming home to roost. I can get with that, but there are too many instances of past studs being straight up bought and right off the top. Most noteworthy: CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, PP, Dwayne Bowe, Cook. Countless others. Elite athletes like some of the kids we currently have committed go to the highest bidder 95% of the time. Hopefully we are in it to win it.

So Jobe, Nesta, and Fri are just collecting for a few months and then coming home to roost. I can get with that, but there are too many instances of past studs being straight up bought and right off the top. Most noteworthy: CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, PP, Dwayne Bowe, Cook. Countless others. Elite athletes like some of the kids we currently have committed go to the highest bidder 95% of the time. Hopefully we are in it to win it.

Possible the game has changed and the kids got smarter and forced it down this path?

Advertisement
I'll say this. Gilbert Frierson might be on the verge of decommitting.

What I'm really curious about Pete is if you know what's really going on with gil & Georgia than why don't you just tell these people about jobe & bama unless you're not aware of it... I've been telling y'all for months we holding on by real thin strings to this class. All that being said no matter what these made schools are doing we WILL be in it until signing day

No way RICHT cheated at Ga and no way he gonna cheat at Miami. For those that want a cheater for head coach you got the wrong man. He is competitive as can be but does it within the rules.

No way RICHT cheated at Ga and no way he gonna cheat at Miami. For those that want a cheater for head coach you got the wrong man. He is competitive as can be but does it within the rules.

Lol at this

Lol at this
Same thing I was thinking. Richt himself may not do it, but if you don't think Jeremy Pruitt was dirty on the trail for him at UGA then are an idiot. EVERY school plays this game rather some of you want to believe it or not.

I'm not naive enough to think there aren't any financial exchanges in the big money world of college football, but given the number of kids that have received payments and number of years this has been going on, there would be a leak, undercover surveillance, money trail, disgruntled underachiever, investigative report or something that would expose the process. I know there have been instances, like Ole Miss recently, but seems there would something to blow the lid off.

Advertisement

Lol at this
Same thing I was thinking. Richt himself may not do it, but if you don't think Jeremy Pruitt was dirty on the trail for him at UGA then are an idiot. EVERY school plays this game rather some of you want to believe it or not.

Eveey school

Even when i saw that netflix serious second chance u. That kid said to the recruiter what can u do for me. And the coach lied cause the camera was on....i knew the coach was lying u can tell

And that was some beat *** program uab i think

Lol at this

Prove it wrong

Advertisement

Lol at this

Prove it wrong

U want written proof of course i cant give u that but u can stay with the orange n green blinders on thats cool too.

People that think Miami has a bag game or will have a bag game in any significant way in the near future is completely clueless about the nature of our fan base, alumni network, nature of our boosters and booster system, and school and area demographics and financial picture.

Don't make assumptions without actually understanding our school and its sports programs completely.

To make it as clear as possible: Miami has no bag game and to try to compete that way is a losing proposition, especially against SEC schools with their well funded stealth booster organizations.

Lol at this

I don't believe Richt cheated, I do believe people close to the teams give out money though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back