Quick Thank You and Farewell

Advertisement
I think you have a brilliant football mind. I enjoy your stuff but often find it too long as I’m on and off the site. Packaging it in smaller increments and publishing more often would probably get a lot more eyes on your excellent analysis. Just a bit of constructive criticism. Best of luck to you.
Agreed. And perhaps try to use video instead of stills. But you were a great asset to this site…

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance
Thank you for being a fantastic part of our board lives. Your work is exceptional! I hope you continue to win life.

Advertisement
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance
Good luck Lance!

Amazing how competitive Canes’ coverage has become. Must be a half-dozen or more sites now…
Thank you, Internet…

So I’m a moron because I don’t sit around on the site for hours at a time? Ok ***tard you do you. Lance is tight with Roman and Roman has it figured out in his student of the game clips. He puts one clip per video so you can check in and out. Whatever - go *** yourself.
Yes. Yes you are.

Now get your *** out there and find potato.

Advertisement
CS over here sending people to the big time ... I noticed for the spring game two guys did a write-up, thought it was redundant ... Now I see why ... Good ****

Advertisement

Sincerely,

Lance
Will certainly miss your content on here Lance!

If the only criticism out there from people is you provide “too much content” then that’s not bad at all haha

Wishing you continued success my man. You helped people more than you know I’m sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back