Quick Thank You and Farewell

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance
I have always enjoyed your contributions to the site. Qualitative and quantitative analysis mixed with first rate insight. You will be missed, but I will continue to wish you the best!

Advertisement
So I’m a moron because I don’t sit around on the site for hours at a time? Ok ***tard you do you. Lance is tight with Roman and Roman has it figured out in his student of the game clips. He puts one clip per video so you can check in and out. Whatever - go *** yourself.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Agree with your prior comments; both complimentary and constructive.
PS -- You had me chuckling at your impressive use of the different iterations of the "f" word. 😉

Attachments

• 1651447090492.gif
    1651447090492.gif
    206.6 KB · Views: 4
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance

Love ya, Lance. Sorry that I haven't had the chance to meet up with you when the fam is visiting Rolla, but maybe sometime in the future.

I wish we could make a huge NIL counteroffer, but you never gave CIS a visit and DMoney never renegotiates.

All the best to you in your new endeavor. I'm fairly certain that I know where you're going, but I don't want to ruin your big moment.

Hopefully, CIS finished 2nd in your recruitment, and if you ever want to transfer back home, we'll always be here for you.

Decision respected.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sincerely,

Lance
Gonna miss you way more than Pete the cheesy Stache punk *** agent

Sincerely,

Lance
Traitor

Advertisement

Sincerely,

Lance
Good luck and thank u for ur time and selflessness. God bless

Sincerely,

Lance

Not buying this declaration until he asks us to respect his decision followed by #blessed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naa Lance, dont water down your product. If more people took the time to read your breakdowns, they would understand what they are looking at and wouldnt spew half the nonsense thats posted here sometimes.

Best of luck to ya

Advertisement
Back