Quick Thank You and Farewell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cheers, Lance!

Happy Party GIF by Holzlager Brewing Co.

Advertisement
Thanks for all the hard work :100: I still say you need to be on the Cane staff lol Best of luck !!!

Advertisement
The Transfer Portal strikes again.

Happy trails. Enjoyed your breakdowns - good luck for the future.

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance
Thank for your time and effort, Lance. Leave your spreadsheet file on the desktop before you leave, company property.

Advertisement
You're a great writer, Lance. Best of luck in this endeavor, and I hope to read more of your work in the future.

Wish you got to breakdown better football during your tenure on here but thank you for your wonderful contributions none the less. After a **** performance I looked forward to seeing how poorly coached we were within your breakdowns. You never let me down 🤣 good luck at your next stop

Advertisement
Back