Quick Thank You and Farewell

@Lance Roffers You did fantastic work. I watched many of your videos and you helped me understand some of the nuances. I will be sure to follow you in your next endeavors. Good luck.

Advertisement
Enjoyed your work here. Wish you well in the future. Congrats on the paid gig. That's exciting.

Lonely Miss You GIF

Advertisement
I'll miss Lance's breakdowns. One of my favorite things about this site. I love the serious X's and O's stuff because it explains why and how things happen during a game. Instead of relying on first instinct reactions to a single play, film study gives you a chance to why a certain play popped for 30 yards or why a certain play was destined for failure.

@Lance Roffers I would love to say great work. What you've done with the QB breakdowns I can tell you will be unmatched, deadass. Your knowledge for the game will be missed as well. .don't be a stranger on here, my guy!

Now Imma address @CDWright40 post because everyone is ****ting on him.
I don't care for the guy, he's a douche canoe ******* and we know it and easily unlikable, and maybe the least likable out of the canesport crew. I'll be honest, I don't like him much, either, I think he's an unfunny disrespectful *** clown. But I also respect the guy despite what we all think about him.
I will say I do agree with him on the screenshots vs videos on Lance's QB breakdowns. And I am sure plenty of yall on here do, to. Ppl just don't like the messenger saying this. If it was someone like LCE, Cribby, or maybe even me (El Oh El) saying this, ppl would maybe overlook what was said or maybe even agree.
But ****, we may not like the guy much, but he wasn't being malicious with the criticism. I agree with what @CDWright40 actually said. Videos are better than screenshots.

But... it was @CDWright40 who made the msg, so.....

I do, but then I realize he's doing it for free. I think that's what gets forgotten. Likewise, the time for that discussion was when he was regularly posting them, not as a parting shot on his way out the door.

Advertisement
Good luck! I’ll miss your breakdowns. A little piece of advice, I wish they were a bit more lengthy and thorough. I feel you skipped a lot of content because you were trying to summarize it. Unfortunately we live in a attention deficit laden world and I miss some good page after page of meticulous analysis. If the window lickers can’t take the time to truly digest every nuance of every player of a critical play that’s not your fault. I look forward to seeing you become that analyst people look for when they need detail. I think you are very talented. Bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back