Quick note on wr’s

Shemar Kirk making any impact yet? I don't expect the world, but he looked to have some shiftiness and quickness that we're lacking, IMO.

Harrell has the blazing straight line speed. I think Colbie is a bigger Rambo...not going to blow the doors off anyone with speed, but a good route runner, very balanced, good body control, good ball skills. X is that steady dude over the middle who will catch the ball, be in the right place, and be tough for DBs to tackle. But I would love a Stacy Coley...somebody who can take a bubble to the house, or be a YAC monster in the short to intermediate game. They expecting that to possibly be Jacolby?
I was told he could have a CY type season , come on later in the year as he gets more acclimated to the playbook. He was one of the guys that was mentioned having a role at some point.

Harrell is a one trick pony , he was brought here for one thing lol. He’ll open things up just by being on the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it’s too late for Smith, real dawgs have shown up and he’s gonna get pasted by
Disagree. I do think it's a 'show me' year for Smith but last year he was put in **** situations. All Gattis did was call screen plays for him. He did have a nice impact on the return game too, so hopefully he can capitalize off that.

Advertisement
I think it’s too late for Smith, real dawgs have shown up and he’s gonna get pasted by
As much as i like brashard, this seems to be true. At some point u have it or u dont
I think he is still involved and will have the opportunities to make a role. He hasnt fallen out of favor... yet..

Unless ray ray explodes like a Zach Branch and it is just that obvious to even casuals that he is that dude and he must get touches then se could see that but that is alot to ask game 1.

Again, explain the George hype to me. @DMoney , anyone?! TIA
I wouldn’t call if “ hype “ but he had his best offseason since he’s been here. Hes also been one of the more consistent receivers. So I wouldn’t say we’re predicting an All Acc year lol but we expect for him to have a productive season. Maybe 30-35 catches 500-600 yards. Imo the stats will be kinda balanced with the top guys. Maybe CY and X having the most production

I wouldn’t call if “ hype “ but he had his best offseason since he’s been here. Hes also been one of the more consistent receivers. So I wouldn’t say we’re predicting an All Acc year lol but we expect for him to have a productive season. Maybe 30-35 catches 500-600 yards. Imo the stats will be kinda balanced with the top guys. Maybe CY and X having the most production
Thank you. Was a genuine question.

Reminded me of Payton hype. Hope his turns out better.

Advertisement
I think we give up on players way too soon. He’s only been in the program two years. Compare his first two years to guys like Sinorice Moss, Tommy Streeter, and Braxton Berrios.

Good to hear on George. He was never the biggest or fastest guy but he flashed in Lashlees offense early on. He seemed to have a natural ability to get open in space

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been hard on George but it really seems he’s gotten his crap together. We need a consistent third guy.
I love that he adds a very different dimension than X and Colby as well. We need somebody with his skillet to step up.

Colby, X, Jacoby, and Arroyo/Skinner can be a lethal combo.

I think we give up on players way too soon. He’s only been in the program two years. Compare his first two years to guys like Sinorice Moss, Tommy Streeter, and Braxton Berrios.
In those 2 years Smith has been relegated to nothing but jet sweeps

Advertisement
Back