Quick Note On Travonte Valentine From An LSU Site

Advertisement
This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..
they might not want to deal with ...

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 16h
If UM offered Mayes instead of @AndreGodfrey10 Battle, Halloman, Johnson.

He said Mayes was a great pick up but you can tell he isnt happy

Jon is being sarcastic when he says it's a great pick up.

This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..

Jon can go **** right off. Maybe we just don't think his meal ticket is as good as he does. Or maybe we just don't like Drummond.

Its always important to remember that recruiting isn't just stars, highlights, and stats.

Its sit downs with kids and families. Its coaches looking these people in the eye. Its promises, lies so much going on that we never know.

You look back in a few years at guys we passed on and guys we took and you take it from there. So much bull**** is spread around waaaaaayyyyy too soon.

Advertisement
I think Jon Drummond aka @Genron45 is taking Valentine Johnson Battle to LSU for camp next month.

He is...

Also like that "LSU" feels that Chad Tomas goes to Miami...that really means that GENRON has told them that....They dont have any feelers down here...and depend on guys like Genron,Fishbein,etc for that sort of info.

Also a guy like Valentine transfers and genron or whomever can say take it easy in the classroom well get u to d1, that mean UM is out instantly IMO. Compare that to a guy like Coley who had a great group of men around him and u rarely heard him tweet or anything.... a year of focus dedication and hard work got Stacy Coley to the U. These borderline kids have to have good people around them and tell them that life is more than football but its a rare thing now with the sec standards...well some sec schools.

Jon can go **** right off. Maybe we just don't think his meal ticket is as good as he does. Or maybe we just don't like Drummond.

The message is clear and genron should see it....If u want an offer go participate in camp. What do these people think Saban is going to let u sit down? that **** made a grown man cry for christs sake....what AG is doing is right and what prima donnas are doing is wrong...these genron and other guys are not going with u to college...they get cutt of as soon as u leave HS.

Canesport interview he says Miami is on top. Mentions Tennessee and Louisville as well.

While he listed a top three of Miami, Tennessee and Alabama early this month, saying he had no clear frontrunner, Valentine now says one program has risen to the top.

"Miami is definitely on top," he says.

And he's now mentions Louisville and Tennessee as other programs he's high on.

"Miami's on top because it's close to home - my mom can watch me play and I like that," Valentine said.

Canesport interview he says Miami is on top. Mentions Tennessee and Louisville as well.

While he listed a top three of Miami, Tennessee and Alabama early this month, saying he had no clear frontrunner, Valentine now says one program has risen to the top.

"Miami's on top because it's close to home - my mom can watch me play and I like that," Valentine said.

FINALLY.

Advertisement

Please lord

LOL!!! You fans are crazy. Y'all are giving Genron to much credit and are making him out to be something he isn't. Valentine will end up where he and his mom wants him to go and this is the last time I'll respond to this garbage. As for UM they (coaches) don't plan on offering Johnson and that might hurt there chances in the long run.

Advertisement
Read somewhere today that Valentine moved Miami to his no. 1 spot, came up on a headline on my phone...don't know from where....

Advertisement

Drummond told Valentine to name Miami his leader so that our staff counts him as committed and offers/recruits one less DT this cycle. Valentine will then pull a ***** Bryant come NSD, sign with UL and leave us holding our d!cks in our hands.

At least that's how my nightmare went...

According to sfsn.tv

Champagnat Travonte Valentine #1 DT in the Florida names his top 4 schools Alabama ,Tennessee, Louisville and Miami

FINALLY.

Just gotta make sure his mom isn't in the "get away from the bad influences" camp

Advertisement
Back