Quick Note On Travonte Valentine From An LSU Site

I don't like our chances in a head to head battle with LSU for a top ranked DT. Especially when his coach is a bonafide Miami jimmy rustler.

Advertisement
I don't like our chances in a head to head battle with LSU for a top ranked DT. Especially when his coach is a bonafide Miami jimmy rustler.

**** that's our top two DTs down. Emjay, deliver us Gaillard!!!

L$U is the Marshall of the SEC.

Who cares they win

What will someone say in an argument," oh yea we got staright As and Bs "..................LSU replies....." um we win titles "

They should have an academic forum on here. Its rare to find kids whocare about that stuff....elite players want the league.

Louisville and WVU aren't far behind academically ANYONE gets in there

IIRC Louisville has to stop ******* around though. They have to get their athletic grades up or they are in danger under the new rules.
Yeah they had an APR segment on College Football live a couple weeks back and they were bottom ten in the country. The APR limit goes up this season and if they're far enough below the standard they'll have to miss a bowl game.

Advertisement

IIRC Louisville has to stop ****ing around though. They have to get their athletic grades up or they are in danger under the new rules.
Yeah they had an APR segment on College Football live a couple weeks back and they were bottom ten in the country. The APR limit goes up this season and if they're far enough below the standard they'll have to miss a bowl game.

you really think that will EVER happen?

Agreed. Al has to rework his sales pitch because selling kids on early PT and great academics aint workin with these DTs. We gotta sell these kids on wins. That we are gonna be back to the UM of old VERY SOON and not just talkin about it. LSU is gonna sell this kid with national TV games at least 5-6 times a year, National title contention yearly, and most of all there Dlineman have gone to the league and been drafted high the last few years. The same thing we use to be able to sell back in the good ole days. We gotta show and prove this year because I have a feeling ALOT of recruits are watching to see if we show signs of being relevant this year.

IIRC Louisville has to stop ****ing around though. They have to get their athletic grades up or they are in danger under the new rules.

it happen to UCONN in mens Bball

Advertisement

Yeah, if they don't get their **** together. But I may be confusing them with Tennessee in how bad their APR was. I know they were both bottom ten but one was in jeopardy of having to miss a postseason because they're current APR was below the minimum requirement.

Yeah, if they don't get their **** together. But I may be confusing them with Tennessee in how bad their APR was. I know they were both bottom ten but one was in jeopardy of having to miss a postseason because they're current APR was below the minimum requirement.

I believe you , but one way or another it wont happen

I remember a few months back genbitch posted a picture of him and valentine saying SEC bound, i really want this kid in this class

Everyone is assuming that this kid has a remote chance of qualifying. He is lucky if he gets into JUCO. No way he will be playing D1 next year even at Marshall.

Advertisement

IIRC Louisville has to stop ******* around though. They have to get their athletic grades up or they are in danger under the new rules.

Yup that's what I was thinking of. They are in real danger, if they follow through if course. I know there was an average APR over two years but depending on which years exactly, Louisville is still in the basement

As far as Valentine goes he's my favorite DT prospect but I don't like our chances at all unfortunately. His coach is a ****bag and we've seen how that story goes.

LULZ. If it wasn't for Arnold Drummond's filthy hands being on this thing, I LOVE UM's chances head to head with any S. FL players over LSU.

Advertisement
I think Jon Drummond aka @Genron45 is taking Valentine Johnson Battle to LSU for camp next month.

He is...

Also like that "LSU" feels that Chad Tomas goes to Miami...that really means that GENRON has told them that....They dont have any feelers down here...and depend on guys like Genron,Fishbein,etc for that sort of info.

This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..
they might not want to deal with ...

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 16h
If UM offered Mayes instead of @AndreGodfrey10 Battle, Halloman, Johnson.

He said Mayes was a great pick up but you can tell he isnt happy

**** I feel old when I can't even figure out what this says.

This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..

Quincy never got offerred at ANY position, everyone around him made it a bigger deal than it was.

Advertisement
Back