Quick Note On Travonte Valentine From An LSU Site

Advertisement
A couple things:

Of course Valentine is at the top of their DT board. Not buying they're the team to beat.

This Michael Johnson situation is baffling.

Advertisement
I could easily buy that LSU is the team to beat. John Chavis is prob the best defensive coordinator in the country and he's a great guy. tough coach but a player's coach. He also allows DT's to penetrate and be playmakers. Chavis is the number one reason Fulmer has a national championship. Of course they'd be tough to beat.

But Al Golden is salesman amongst salesman. For some reason this gets him made fun of. Honestly a huge responsibility of a head coach is to sell his system to his players, to recruits, and to boosters. Golden is putting a winning system and culture in place here. Everyone including these recruits can see it. If we can start beating LSU and Chavis for guys like this the same way we beat Saban for AQM last year then we are on our way.

Advertisement
This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..

This Michael Johnson thing is almost getting downright disrespectful. Seems like we are offering everyone around him and not him. Lol. (I respect the kid becuz unlike QW he is not sounding like a bytch just because UM doesnt want to offer him at the position HE wants to play. **** MJ isnt getting offered at all.) I heard someone say it was because of weight but isnt he 190lb? Are they meaning to say they want to see his frame pack on more weight before they offer him at S? I would love to know what really happened with this kid after he signs with UL or LSU on signing day. Baffling..
they might not want to deal with ...

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 16h
If UM offered Mayes instead of @AndreGodfrey10 Battle, Halloman, Johnson.

He said Mayes was a great pick up but you can tell he isnt happy

Advertisement
that Drummond is a complete scumbag that his pimping these kids out and is never gonna be happy with the University of Miami. he's a self described Nole fan that hates us. He's always gonna have something to say about us

Someone from NW (or someone he respects) must have said something in private to him because he was about to go on a rant and then quickly followed up that it was a great pick up. In the grand scheme of things he just another small time street agent, unfortunately this year he has his hands on Valentine.

Wow. You are right. I cant see Al wanting to deal with anymore clowns like this..Luke and Ice are enough...

Maybe I missed it but this wouldnt be the Jon Drummond who ran track in the Olympics would it? If so, none of this surprises me. Buddy always was super arrogant for a sprinter that never won anything. Taking his shirt off and flexin his muscles and stupid **** like that. Riding Maurice Greenes jock.

Advertisement
Wow. You are right. I cant see Al wanting to deal with anymore clowns like this..Luke and Ice are enough...

Maybe I missed it but this wouldnt be the Jon Drummond who ran track in the Olympics would it? If so, none of this surprises me. Buddy always was super arrogant for a sprinter that never won anything. Taking his shirt off and flexin his muscles and stupid **** like that. Riding Maurice Greenes jock.

not the same guy

Ok well in that case I take everything back I said about Jon Drummond the sprinter. Lol. Lets hope for the best with Valentine.

Someone from NW (or someone he respects) must have said something in private to him because he was about to go on a rant and then quickly followed up that it was a great pick up. In the grand scheme of things he just another small time street agent, unfortunately this year he has his hands on Valentine.

Yep, that is what happened, about ten different people called genron out and basically said that he was a punk, then genron suddenly change his tune on twitter.

Advertisement
Back