Quick, Informal Poll

Advertisement
Right guy

/wrong sport
//dude is a ************ at dodgeball
///you'll cowards need to give him a chance
////our dodgeball team got sucked into the cloud too

Advertisement
I'm just curious if there's a consensus on this or if the opinion is pretty evenly split.

Who thinks Golden is the right guy to win a title for Miami?

Who thinks he's not the right guy to bring Miami to success?

Please respond with a "right guy," or "not right guy." Standard messaging rates apply.

/Please do not cop out and take the "I'm in wait and see mode." I'm asking you as of today..

see red

Advertisement
Never did.

The Gator likes him though, and wants Golden to stay.

That's good enough for our BOT. Probably give him another extension.

I was bamboozled by AG. Thought he was the guy. Loved him. After Louisville last year and then the subsequent flirtation with Pedo St its been GTFO ever since. No chance of us winning with him as our coach. I don't subscribe to the "recruiting problems" or "lack of talent". We have guys all over our roster that could have gone anywhere they wanted and yet we routinely get beat by second tier talent from Louisville, Virginia, UNC, VT or whoever else that has raped/or will rape us over the years with inferior talent

Advertisement
It's impossible to judge this staff until they have 4 years of no clouds or sanctions or anyone making snarky comments about them.

nrg

I said he wasn't the right guy and Miami would be better off without Al if he went to Penn state MONTHS ago. Everybody on this website called me a FSU/UF fan. I need to find that thread.....

Advertisement
Since OP insists on "as of today" I have to say not the right guy.

Would love to be wrong, though, and I'll hold out for this season before giving up all hope.

nggplz.gif

Advertisement
Back