Quick, Informal Poll

:roll-canes3::Fentress:
Right guy

our AD agrees
Ultra ******.

How many of you guys were at the game Saturday?
GTFO my face, id slap the fire out of you.

Reserving judgment till after Arkansas State game
Cop out.

****ing ******.
Will decide after this season. I'm giving AG one year back for the investigation,JMHO.
Cop out.

RG

Why was this not done last year after the UF game?

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments. Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU
Delusional ******.

No clue if he is the right guy or not. This is his first recruiting class that has been cloud free. I do know one thing. There is very little chance the next guy would be any better. And our 2016 recruiting class would go from epic to as bad as a randy class overnight
Cop out.

Advertisement
I think Golden is the right guy. Remember this is the first year without NCAA issues. 2016 looks like a great recurring class and I think the U will build on that. It takes time after the NCAA makes a ruling and recruits feel good about attending the U again.

I hate this ******* excuse, what does the NCAA issues have to do with **** poor coaching? You can have those things and still looked prepared and ready to play every game.

Advertisement
If Golden were to "fall" down the steps on the tarmac tonight ... let's just say I wouldn't be the first one calling 911

i don't want anybody in this staff anywhere near this program. no retained coaches. fire them all. ALL NEW COACHES

Advertisement
Back