Quick, Informal Poll

Advertisement
I said no the day he was hired while mostly everyone else fell hook, line, and sinker into the he made Temple legit. Said it then, I'll say it now.....we stole the Temple coach?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130416021458/glee/images/f/f1/28681-nicki-minaj-****-no-gif-LuBd.gif

In all his seasons here, we have never been better at the end than we were at the beginning. He is inept and not winning anything here. Wishful thinking is not helping Miami like some of you think. Ruthlessness and careful planning is what is needed. The proof is in the pudding. Best class in the Coastal 3 of the last 4 seasons. Blown out by Louisville for a game u had 8 months to plan for. We will not be better than we are now for the rest of the season. If that changes I will be highly impressed

Advertisement
Not important. The Orange Bowl decision regulated our future and certified that we have no clue what we are doing. The Blake James comments are par for the course along those lines.

Advertisement
Right guy

our AD agrees
Ultra ******.

How many of you guys were at the game Saturday?
GTFO my face, id slap the fire out of you.

Reserving judgment till after Arkansas State game
Cop out.

Right guy
Will decide after this season. I'm giving AG one year back for the investigation,JMHO.
Cop out.

RG

Why was this not done last year after the UF game?

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments. Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU
Delusional ******.

No clue if he is the right guy or not. This is his first recruiting class that has been cloud free. I do know one thing. There is very little chance the next guy would be any better. And our 2016 recruiting class would go from epic to as bad as a randy class overnight
Cop out.

Advertisement
NRG

Hopin on there flight back to Hoboken ISIS blows it up and it simultaneously crashes on Jimbos office. Win win.

NERFCTBTRG=Not even remotely phucking close to being the right guy! He may be the worse UM head football coach of the modern era. He is absolutely atrocious. He is in way over his head and has absolutely no idea what he is doing in regards to gameplans, preparing the team to play, scheming, X's & O's, gameday coaching, in game adjustments, utilizing talent, and the development of talent.

Also he has absolutely no feel for the game and he can't put together a good competent staff to save his life. I will also add that he has no balls and coaches scared and on his heels on both sides of the ball. His idea of culture change is to neuter and defang the players thus leavind them devoid of any aggression, passion or emotion. Hopefully I made it crystal clear where I stand.

Last edited:
I think Golden is the right guy. Remember this is the first year without NCAA issues. 2016 looks like a great recurring class and I think the U will build on that. It takes time after the NCAA makes a ruling and recruits feel good about attending the U again.

Advertisement
I think Golden is the right guy. Remember this is the first year without NCAA issues. 2016 looks like a great recurring class and I think the U will build on that. It takes time after the NCAA makes a ruling and recruits feel good about attending the U again.

Al? Is that you?

black_english50.png

NRG

No clue, but it doesn't look like it right now. The only thing that I'd add is that this poll would've looked very similar in year 4 of Butch's tenure. That doesn't mean AG will turn it around like Butch did. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Back