Quick, Informal Poll

crushed_dreams_by_killerlord123-d5mji7a.jpg

Advertisement
Not right

he is a great salesman, he gets you to believe but most fans have come wise to his BS. I tend to think its harder for players to 'give in' to this way of thinking because, well, they're in it. Its easy for us to admit the guy is a sham, but they all want to win, so of course they try to fight the urge that we all finally gave into. Maybe that explains why we get outplayed but sometimes hang in ugly games until the 3rd/4th quarter and get slammed. I credit the players' will/pride enabling those occurrences in spite of the Fat ****'s ineptitude.

never in my life have i seen more instances where players will visibly cave...its like theyre holding 10x their max weight and they finally cant hold any longer. Its one thing to lose, but always seems ourplayers are not only playing to overcome the other team but also our terrible, ridiculously underprepared and simplistic gameplanning.

I said he wasn't the right guy and Miami would be better off without Al if he went to Penn state MONTHS ago. Everybody on this website called me a FSU/UF fan. I need to find that thread.....

For the record, QP is a gator.

Advertisement
- hires coaches he doesn't have the guts to fire
- cares about being 'classy' instead of RUTS and stomping on throats
- makes excuse after excuse
- not an obsessed weasel-like SOB willing to do whatever it takes to win at football

all of this = NRG

Not the right guy right now but still has time to change. Needs to play very agressive the rest of this year.

Advertisement
This train left the station a long time ago...Not right guy

Oh and FU PSU for not taking this loser off our hands.

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments. Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU

Advertisement
Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments. Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU

39 games have led to the conclusion that he is NRG. Thanks for playing

It Is pretty obvious the people are not basing their beefs with golden on one game. I mean, threads discussing his record again the acc, his record against teams with a winning record, record against ranked teams. I don't know how you can possibly conclude these gripes are based on one game. Perhaps the UL game was the straw that broke the camels back for some people, but theh were already having doubts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No clue if he is the right guy or not. This is his first recruiting class that has been cloud free. I do know one thing. There is very little chance the next guy would be any better. And our 2016 recruiting class would go from epic to as bad as a randy class overnight

No clue if he is the right guy or not. This is his first recruiting class that has been cloud free. I do know one thing. There is very little chance the next guy would be any better. And our 2016 recruiting class would go from epic to as bad as a randy class overnight

Get Butch in here, and watch the improvement in one season.

No more "Mystery" defense, no more "Mystery" offense.

Yes, if he gets rid of Coley and Kehoe. He will show the willingness to correct mistakes and fix the problems holding the team back.

No, if he insist on being stubborn and refuses to make the tough choices necessary to move the program forward

This was the first season he was able to recruit without all the previous B.S. and I believe we brought in a great recruiting class,so we know he can recriut. Now he will have the chance at seasons end to show if has the ability to make the difficult choices required of a CEO. If not he will not succeed.

Changing coaches rarely destroys a recruiting class. They lose some, but doesn't destroy. It is mostly oos recruits that bail with coaching changes,..that shouldnt be an issue for miami. There is also the first year bump which in theory would actually help the 2016 class even more.

****** on the field product absolutely destroys recruiting classes. Our ****** offense has hurt our recruiting on that side of the ball tremendously,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back