Question to those rooting for us to lose?

Advertisement
Why spend so much time to hate? Everything will work itself out. If Golden and staff are as bad as everyone says, the administration will not be able to save him... I've watched every game during the Golden era and have been frustrated at times like everyone else but I will always watch and cheer every week because that is what I do. I will support the team regardless. Honestly, if we win, I don't care how and by how much, we just need to win in big games. Ohio State stole our Title in 2002 and won ugly all year.

I know everyone wants to win championships and after the losses to Louisville and Nebraska, it seemed as if the season is over and all hope is gone. But, there is still a lot of football left to be played. I don't want to sit around the rest of season complaining about the coaches and this team. I want to see Duke Johnson break some records. I want to see Kaya continue to develop and break some more freshmen records. I want to see our seniors go out on top and get drafted high. ****, I want to see us beat FSU. To most of you, this may not seem possible, but that is why we play the game!

Dan Bailey sends his disciples here to pacify us. Talking bout why be so mad. How much times are we going to be talking about the same problems after the same kind of loss? That's how long we will continue to mope ***** and complain. That's until the staff either start producing a better product. ...unlikely, or they are fired, more likely. Since they don't seem to be making any changes and doubling down. The noise will grow louder. We have not beaten a team with a pulse in 5 years. And we're supposed to act like it getting better. It's not

Advertisement
Is OP serious or does he really not understand the concept?

It's not about being mad at them genius...if they happen to go on a little run here and beat some of these mediocre teams and end up with 7-8 wins it probably wouldn't be enough to spur change. Not taking any chances...they need to be gone as soon as possible.

Let's go Duke.

LMAO, look at you guys all back pedaling and skirting the question. You guys say go Duke (with all sorts of caveats), so with that said, why would you be happy if Miami scored points or made a stop. Makes no sense. You should be rooting the same way you would if u were pulling for Miami. So that would mean, being ****ed when the opponent scored or made a play and since u are riding with the Duke, Miami is the opponent.

Dude are you retarded? There's no backpeddling or caveats...there's only your failure to understand that any win Golden and company get at this point sets this program back.

I'll be rooting for Duke tomorrow while donning my Canes gear. Rooting for Duke IS rooting for the Miami program at this point.

I continue to root for the U and its players. I just have concluded that until there is a coaching change, I will not buy tickets or make donations like I have done in the past. I also wrote to several people inside the university to explain my view. Not going to buy banners or wear bags or do anything to embarrase the school. But, I will not fund failure.................
It is funny reading this post...This morning i give a guy holding up a sign at the traffic two dollars.... I say to my self why did you give him that to get drunk with a further fund his failure. ..I answer myself you gave it in good faith....i then i ask myself...what do you think he is going to do with the money....i answer get drunk...but thats on him

Enabler.

Just what Miami needs right now. More "enablers".

SMFH

Advertisement

It's not about being mad at them genius...if they happen to go on a little run here and beat some of these mediocre teams and end up with 7-8 wins it probably wouldn't be enough to spur change. Not taking any chances...they need to be gone as soon as possible.

Let's go Duke.

LMAO, look at you guys all back pedaling and skirting the question. You guys say go Duke (with all sorts of caveats), so with that said, why would you be happy if Miami scored points or made a stop. Makes no sense. You should be rooting the same way you would if u were pulling for Miami. So that would mean, being ****ed when the opponent scored or made a play and since u are riding with the Duke, Miami is the opponent.

Dude are you retarded? There's no backpeddling or caveats...there's only your failure to understand that any win Golden and company get at this point sets this program back.

I'll be rooting for Duke tomorrow while donning my Canes gear. Rooting for Duke IS rooting for the Miami program at this point.

well said. i think this probably summarizes the feeling of the "root for duke" crowd better than all the back and forth in this thread.

I'll never root against Miami. I'd love to see them get it together and end up 10-2, but that's not happening with this coaching staff.

Let's go Duke.

Haha another dumb joke. I think you guys need to put down your Mensa cards as it is blocking your eyes from reading. The original question had nothing to do with justifying the reason for rooting against Miami.

Let's do it like this my young padawan

These are yes or no questions

Are you rooting against Miami?

Will you be on the game day forum complaining about Miami losing? If so, why when this is what you wanted?

If Kaaya throws a td pass are you happy?

If yes, even if said td won the game?

Do you as many on here state , get sick,want to break your tv, get drunk, want to hit someone etc when Miami loses?

If yes, will you do the same if duke is losing?

Advertisement
I would never root for my team to lose, no matter the circumstance. I feel Al Golden is not the man for the job but I would rather he prove me wrong by beating teams rather than hoping he lose. The possibility of him getting fired makes losing easier but rooting for a loss is just not something I can do.

I continue to root for the U and its players. I just have concluded that until there is a coaching change, I will not buy tickets or make donations like I have done in the past. I also wrote to several people inside the university to explain my view. Not going to buy banners or wear bags or do anything to embarrase the school. But, I will not fund failure.................
It is funny reading this post...This morning i give a guy holding up a sign at the traffic two dollars.... I say to my self why did you give him that to get drunk with a further fund his failure. ..I answer myself you gave it in good faith....i then i ask myself...what do you think he is going to do with the money....i answer get drunk...but thats on him

Enabler.

SMFH

I believe that's one of our top recruits father that your calling an enabler. So you need to watch your mouth.

He's 100% right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be rooting for El Foldo to get trucked on the sideline and for Tom Rinaldi to do a piece on him next year and his courageous comeback as special teams coach at Red Bank Catholic.

El Foldo will be spewing his catch phrases and hashtags, but he'll have them all jumbled together. "Let's go, you crocodiles! Brick by renewed! Control the var...var...varia...the pancakes!"

Enabler.

SMFH

I believe that's one of our top recruits father that your calling an enabler. So you need to watch your mouth.

He's 100% right.

WGAF? There are no sacred cows round here.

He's insane if he's letting his kid sign and play for these corches.

Its one thing to be upset with the coaching staff. But rooting for the team to lose? That is childish, and beyond disgusting and pathetic. Simply put, you are not a fan. Just go "root" for FSU or UF, they deserve "fans" like you.

I will be there today rooting for MY team, like a real fan should.

Enabler.

SMFH

He's 100% right.

Dynasty needs to be banned for insulting the parent of a top recruit.

Advertisement
Back