Question regarding Eddie Goldman.

CANE1775

Senior
I know some on here have stated that he's going to be paid for his services. What are you going to say if he commits to UM? Just curious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Goldman comes to Miami, then it is only because the saint Al Golden was able to convince his family to turn down Trooper's duffle bags.

Goldman is getting paid period

We can't pay right now with looming sanctions. Not coming here.

Bama bound

Advertisement
I know some on here have stated that he's going to be paid for his services. What are you going to say if he commits to UM? Just curious.

I don't know if he's getting paid and I don't care, but 10 years from now if I'm able, I'll happily be the type of booster programs SHOULD count on. We've had a little loser booster who wants to hang out with the players in clubs and get attention in general. Other schools just have secure men who dole out what's needed so they get to enjoy drinking scotch during victories. And, nod their heads at their rivals.

His dad definitely seems like the type that's looking for a handout.

I guess my thing is, people were saying the Bush family was looking to get paid. In fact, if you believed message board posters, it was a done deal the minute they visited Auburn without the kid. Fast forward a bit later, and the kid commits to us. Where's the money talk now?

I don't know if he's getting paid and I don't care, but 10 years from now if I'm able, I'll happily be the type of booster programs SHOULD count on. We've had a little loser booster who wants to hang out with the players in clubs and get attention in general. Other schools just have secure men who dole out what's needed so they get to enjoy drinking scotch during victories. And, nod their heads at their rivals.

As any real fan should be.

Advertisement
Kids get paid. Some kids rather stay home

Guarantee you Oregon offered Duke crazy money at The Opening training camp up there. Duke in their offense would win Heismans

Advertisement

Thank BooThisMan
Without his FMA's I could have never had that scrooge McDuck bag of money delivered.

Kids get paid. Some kids rather stay home

Guarantee you Oregon offered Duke crazy money at The Opening training camp up there. Duke in their offense would win Heismans

Sure kids get paid,but your post said all that I needed to know. If they leave, it's likely they got paid. If they stay, they turned down the money. Got it.

The answer is staring you right in the face 1775. When a kid picks Miami, he takes the high road and says no to the money. I mean, it's plainly obvious.

Advertisement
Back