Question regarding Eddie Goldman.

Advertisement
I know some on here have stated that he's going to be paid for his services. What are you going to say if he commits to UM? Just curious.

What is your point? Are you stupid enough to believe these schools don't pay players? lol.

If he comes to UM, that means he:

1. Turned away the $$$ to come play here or
2. He took any $$$ that were "advanced" to him and doublecrossed the other schools to come here.

Kids get paid. Some kids rather stay home

Guarantee you Oregon offered Duke crazy money at The Opening training camp up there. Duke in their offense would win Heismans

Sure kids get paid,but your post said all that I needed to know. If they leave, it's likely they got paid. If they stay, they turned down the money. Got it.
I get your point, and yet, you're overstating it by half. Sometimes, kids really do stay home and turn down money.

Guarantee you Oregon offered Duke crazy money at The Opening training camp up there. Duke in their offense would win Heismans

Sure kids get paid,but your post said all that I needed to know. If they leave, it's likely they got paid. If they stay, they turned down the money. Got it.
I get your point, and yet, you're overstating it by half. Sometimes, kids really do stay home and turn down money.

I agree. Likewise, sometimes kids leave and don't get paid.

Advertisement
Cali kids stay in Cali bcuz there is no SEC presence there like there is in south Florida

Street agents are everywhere here. Everywhere. Some kids go out of their way to shop themselves here. Others just take the lobster and steak.

To get a kid to leave home you have to give him a reason. $

Why would a kid from Miami want to go to Tennessee? Why would a kid from Palm Beach want to go to Auburn? Dream school? Really? Not to say Miami has never paid for players but we sure as **** ain't doing it now. 99% of these kiss want to play for Miami, Florida, FSU. SEC teams are at a disadvantage and do what they have to do to get our players.

Eddie Goldman is the number one player in the nation. Some programs are going at him the right way while hickville Alabama has to make it worth his while.

No doubt. But which kids? Surely you don't dispute that some kids leave AND get paid?

Advertisement

No doubt. But which kids? Surely you don't dispute that some kids leave AND get paid?

That is exactly what he seems to be saying. lol. He probably still thinks Cam Newton had no idea about the $$$ his family was getting paid. Or that Ricardo Louis committed to that very same school because of a "position" disagreement. LMAO.

Of course I don't. With that said, name me the last (**** name the first) player where money has been rumored, the kid ended up at UM, and someone said something other than he turned down the money to come to UM. I'll be waiting.

Cali kids stay in Cali bcuz there is no SEC presence there like there is in south Florida

Street agents are everywhere here. Everywhere. Some kids go out of their way to shop themselves here. Others just take the lobster and steak.

To get a kid to leave home you have to give him a reason. $

Why would a kid from Miami want to go to Tennessee? Why would a kid from Palm Beach want to go to Auburn? Dream school? Really? Not to say Miami has never paid for players but we sure as **** ain't doing it now. 99% of these kiss want to play for Miami, Florida, FSU. SEC teams are at a disadvantage and do what they have to do to get our players.

Eddie Goldman is the number one player in the nation. Some programs are going at him the right way while hickville Alabama has to make it worth his while.

Except there aren't tons south florida kids on SEC teams, feel free to check the rosters. Everybody talks about the SEC buying off florida kids and teams like LSU but LSU had 9 florida kids on the entire team, most not from south florida. It's just a hypocritical copout by Miami fans. A kid goes out of state, he got paid. Same kid goes to Miami, he didn't get paid LOL yea right. As the Shapiro thing proves, Miami isn't above the frey.

Advertisement

Of course I don't. With that said, name me the last (**** name the first) player where money has been rumored, the kid ended up at UM, and someone said something other than he turned down the money to come to UM. I'll be waiting.

WTF are you talking about? Why would anyone say something that wasnt true.

That is exactly what he seems to be saying. lol. He probably still thinks Cam Newton had no idea about the $$$ his family was getting paid. Or that Ricardo Louis committed to that very same school because of a "position" disagreement. LMAO.

I ignored your first post because it was stupid, but I will respond to this dumbass post. I'm on record as saying I believe that players get paid. I just find it funny that that's never the case when they come to UM. They always turn down the money to come to UM. SO my question is, IF GOldman comes, waht are people going to say? He sure as **** ain't local, and quite a few people are already on record that his services are for sale. SO again,if he comes, what will you say?

Advertisement
There seems to be some ignorant posters, including the OP, on this thread so let me break it down for them:

Ricardo Louis
Amari Cooper
Deon Bush
Avery Johnson
Tracy Howard

All offered or got paid.

Ty Darlington
Brian Poole
Keith Brown
James Burgess
Sean Price
PJ Williams

All kids we wanted from Florida going elsewhere but legitimately, not because they got offered $$$

There seems to be some ignorant posters, including the OP, on this thread so let me break it down for them:

Ricardo Louis
Amari Cooper
Deon Bush
Avery Johnson
Tracy Howard

All offered or got paid.

Ty Darlington
Brian Poole
Keith Brown
James Burgess
Sean Price
PJ Williams

All kids we wanted from Florida going elsewhere but legitimately, not because they got offered $$$

Actually, the original question was about Eddie Goldman. So if Goldman comes to Miami, he just did so because he really wanted to come to UM?

Advertisement
Back