Question for the fire Manny crowd

Not in a million years would I want that clown here.
Get me the white face paint, red nose & giant shoes! 🤡
i-like-you-youre-crazy.gif

Advertisement
He got fired in Oakland, bailed on Tennessee, fired at USC, was basically out at Alabama it is a .500 coach at his current job.
Basically out at Alabama? Repeating it over & over doesn’t make it true. He left for a promotion at Tenn. Was fired by an NFL team at like 28 lol. Manny couldn’t even keep coordinator jobs. His best & only offer in life before we Miami’d it was Temple. To your credit, he was undefeated.

Watched some Coastal Carolina vs Kansas...

CC is not a very athletic team, the O-Line is on the smaller side, but they have good feet and can move really well. Scheme overall involves a lot of movement, a lot of RPO, play action and quick throws. Fundamentally very sound at the LoS, thats what gets the job done against most teams. They like to penetrate the middle, dont overpursuit and have good technique.

CC looked like a well coached football team, a lot of well executed plays, assignments were checked... again, not very athletic but smart and tough.

I just want a coach that puts the focus on good, fundamentally sound football. Pair that with athleticism and you have a top 15 team easily.
For some reason I forgot the CC guy. Does a great job with what he has.

Basically out at Alabama? Repeating it over & over doesn’t make it true. He left for a promotion at Tenn. Was fired by an NFL team at like 28 lol. Manny couldn’t even keep coordinator jobs. His best & only offer in life before we Miami’d it was Temple. To your credit, he was undefeated.

Dude.

Saban actually preferred to go into the national championship game without his coordinator. There was zero chance he would be back the next year.

And I don’t know why you’re comparing him to Manny. His qualifications have nothing to do with a guy like kiffin being a good hire.

You keep saying that even though there is zero indication it’s true. You repeating it over and over doesn’t make it a fact.

He got fired in Oakland, bailed on Tennessee, fired at USC, was basically out at Alabama it is a .500 coach at his current job.
Do you watch his teams play or just read whether they won or lost. They play hard for him and they trust him. Just stop and watch a ole miss game and judge the fight in the team compared to a Mannure Diaz team. You're watching this bs every week and think he's the guy; wow. Some of us played and coached; others just like canes football; and that's ok.

Advertisement
Do you watch his teams play or just read whether they won or lost. They play hard for him and they trust him. Just stop and watch a ole miss game and judge the fight in the team compared to a Mannure Diaz team. You're watching this bs every week and think he's the guy; wow. Some of us played and coached; others just like canes football; and that's ok.

Where have I said Manny is the guy? Just because I don’t wanna buffoon like Kiffin doesn’t mean I’m satisfied with what’s going

I watch college football every weekend. and his team plays hard. So what? I see our team playing hard too. But at the end of the day all that matters is wins and losses right? And he hasn’t done nearly enough of it at the highest levels to be considered some kind of upgrade over anyone.

And please, spare me the coach talk.

Where have I said Manny is the guy? Just because I don’t wanna buffoon like Kiffin doesn’t mean I’m satisfied with what’s going

I watch college football every weekend. and his team plays hard. So what? I see our team playing hard too. But at the end of the day all that matters is wins and losses right? And he hasn’t done nearly enough of it at the highest levels to be considered some kind of upgrade over anyone.

And please, spare me the coach talk.
You're defending Mannure on several boards, but do you dude

Advertisement
If Manny shows a pulse and we manage to go 8-4 this season, Blake will give him an extension on the theory that recruiting will suffer if we don't.

Then, when he fails further, the argument will be we can't afford to fire him, because buy-out/extension.
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

That 98% of coaches line is such bull****. We have more talent than every team in the ACC save Clemson and I can think of at least 3-4 ACC head coaches alone that would do better at Miami than the monumental fraud that is Manny Diaz. You know, coaches that can actually prepare their teams to play competitively.
I'll play along. Name the 3-4 ACC coaches and then tell me none of the have lost to teams with inferior talent.

Who knows what's going to happen with Manny going forward but you are part of the same mother ******* mopes that were clamoring to have JJ fired after he inherited a national championship team with a HoF QB and proceeded to lose 5 games in 1984 including embarrassing losses to FSU (38-3), Maryland after being up 31-0 at HT, and posterizing us forever w/Hail Flutie ... including a 3 game losing streak to end the season.

I give zero ***** about Manny .... I care about my school and team so I want us to run the table the rest of the way and build momentum recruiting and hopefully Manny learns along the way and grows into a better CEO .... whereas you miserable losers want 3-4 more losses so we can hire another coach.

Last edited:
Dabo came from a “failed regime”..lane kiffin failed miserably at 2 stops..when I get some time ima start a “where are they now” thread about the hot new coaches our fanbase thought were the next genius coach

Pls stop using Dabo. That’s an anomaly & I’ve already broke down Dabo’s pedigree, meaning who he coached under prior to Clemson. Ppl love to bring up Dabo. Lol

Advertisement
I'll play along. Name the 3-4 ACC coaches and then tell me none of the have lost to teams with inferior talent.

Who knows what's going to happen with Manny going forward but you are part of the same mother ******* mopes that were clamoring to have JJ fired after he inherited a national championship team with a HoF QB and proceeded to lose 5 games in 1984 including embarrassing losses to FSU (38-3), Maryland after being up 31-0 at HT, and posterizing us forever w/Hail Flutie ... including a 3 game losing streak to end the season.

I give zero ***** about Manny .... I care about my school and team so I want us to run the table the rest of the way and build momentum recruiting and hopefully Manny learns along the way and grows into a better CEO .... whereas you miserable losers want 3-4 more losses so we can hire another coach

I never stated that those coaches NEVER lose to inferior teams. But those coaches don’t have the obvious and glaring inability to get their teams prepared to play in big games. In every bowl game, every meaningful conference game, every game against a higher ranked opponent even when he has 6-8 months to prepare, Manny has failed to prepare his teams to play. Mental mistakes by the players, coming out flat, getting behind early… these are indications of poor and inept coaching.

When given the same talent and
resources , Bronco Mendenhall, Dave Doeren, Pat Narduzzi would be far more successful than Manny. They are actual coaches that have a feel for the game and locker room. They may lose games but they wouldn’t get their pants pulled down repeatedly on national television when the stakes are high. They are not obsessed with the brand and superficial trinkets. They are not beta coaches who won’t reprimand their players when they **** up. They won’t give bull**** excuses for lackluster performances and talk about “ football things.” They show passion and hold their players to account.

But go on with your tired tropes and placing anyone on here who’s critical of Manny in the mopes category. It just means that you have nothing to substantiate your belief that Manny is the guy. 6 years in, I can tell you he’s not.

Last edited:
Pls stop using Dabo. That’s an anomaly & I’ve already broke down Dabo’s pedigree, meaning who he coached under prior to Clemson. Ppl love to bring up Dabo. Lol
Lol the Dabo story is the most realistic pathway to getting where we want to get..fact is all this names y’all bring up are pipe dreams bro. There’s no sure fire answer..all these hot name coaches through the years..we can list a longgggg amount of them..but I can tell you what the answer isn’t..firing a coach every 3/4 years lol..it’s crazy how y’all put yourselves through this every szn

Advertisement

I give zero ***** about Manny .... I care about my school and team so I want us to run the table the rest of the way and build momentum recruiting and hopefully Manny learns along the way and grows into a better CEO .... whereas you miserable losers want 3-4 more losses so we can hire another coach?
We don't want 3/4 more losses; it's destined with this dummy as hc. Its sad that slurpers encourage continual mediocrity then get upset bcuz ppl with eyes and knowledge want better. You can't make this **** up if you tried.

Advertisement
Back