Question for the fire Manny crowd

Lol the Dabo story is the most realistic pathway to getting where we want to get..fact is all this names y’all bring up are pipe dreams bro. There’s no sure fire answer..all these hot name coaches through the years..we can list a longgggg amount of them..but I can tell you what the answer isn’t..firing a coach every 3/4 years lol..it’s crazy how y’all put yourselves through this every szn

I’m not sure who “ya’ll is” as far as names, as I only mentioned the guy from Coastal Carolina. I wanted the new coach from KU, as well, but regardless, u don’t hire a coach from a failed regime. Dabo is an exception, not a rule. T-Rob was an absolutely putrid DC.

At the end of the day, the season is young. If anything, coaching is the least of Miami’s problems. Blake has to go. Fck the FB program; The basketball & baseball programs sucks ***, too. Not sure about the T&F program, although I never hear anything positive about them since the 2000’s.

Advertisement
Slurpers; Mannure Diazaster will never win an ACCCG or natty; why must we continue to suffer. You praise him in every offseason to be letdown when the games are played. And not at the fact that we lost but that we darn near don't even show up. Mannure Diazaster should be the face of hopelessness.

I never stated that those coaches NEVER lose to inferior teams. But those coaches don’t have the obvious and glaring inability to get their teams prepared to play in big games. In every bowl game, every meaningful conference game, every game against a higher ranked opponent even when he has 6-8 months to prepare, Manny has failed to prepare his teams to play. Mental mistakes by the players, coming out flat, getting behind early… these are indications of poor and inept coaching.

When given the same talent and
resources , Bronco Mendenhall, Dave Doeren, Pat Narduzzi would be far more successful than Manny. They are actual coaches that have a feel for the game and locker room. They may lose games but they wouldn’t get their pants pulled down repeatedly on national television when the stakes are high. They are not obsessed with the brand and superficial trinkets. They are not beta coaches who won’t reprimand their players when they **** up. They won’t give bull**** excuses for lackluster performances and talk about “ football things.” They show passion and hold their players to account.

But go on with your tired tropes and placing anyone on here who’s critical of Manny in the mopes category. It just means that you have nothing to substantiate your belief that Manny is the guy. 6 years in, I can tell you he’s not.
So you had no real answer as expected b/c every coach you brought up has lost to an FCS team and has had horrific losses in recent years.

Carry on *****ing and rooting for Miami to lose so we can hire a 6th coach rather than hoping the coach we have gets the train moving in the right direction.

#MopesGonnaMope

We don't want 3/4 more losses; it's destined with this dummy as hc. Its sad that slurpers encourage continual mediocrity then get upset bcuz ppl with eyes and knowledge want better. You can't make this **** up if you tried.
You are literally top a 5 MOPE in CIS. You sure as **** are hoping for more losses otherwise you'd STFU and see what happens at the end of the year. If we lose 3-4 more games then break out your crying ***** posts. #STFUforNOW

Advertisement
So you had no real answer as expected b/c every coach you brought up has lost to an FCS team and has had horrific losses in recent years.

Carry on *****ing and rooting for Miami to lose so we can hire a 6th coach rather than hoping the coach we have gets the train moving in the right direction.

#MopesGonnaMope
You're not going to comprehend this but i will try anyway; he's not capable or skilled to get the train moving in the right direction. You see right now he's sitting in his ofc overcomplicating how he's gonna f'up against AppSt. Jimmy's & Joe's are not our advantage with Mannure as the hc.

You are literally top a 5 MOPE in CIS. You sure as **** are hoping for more losses otherwise you'd STFU and see what happens at the end of the year. If we lose 3-4 more games then break out your crying ***** posts. #STFUforNOW
Im a grown *** man;F ck you. You dont tell me whut the f to do you sorry piece of ****. Go chew on a d1ck and make me shut up

Recycling coaches every 3 years isn't going to work. We are going to have to get this one out the mud.

I'm confused as to why the "fire Manny" crowd is so confident that UM will make the right hire when the evidence shows that they will not make the right hire.
Correct but Manny appears to be the wrong hire so cut bait. I get we weren’t gonna beat Alabama but we weren’t prepared at all along with any other big game under Diaz. Lashlee was a smart get bc he runs an uptempo offense but Lashlee curls into a ball against good competition. Overall he’s an upgrade to the archaic offense we were forcing but still not there yet bc he doesn’t game plan. He just runs his plays which is fine against middle of the road comp.

#MopesGonnaMope
No, I’m fairly certain that if we had any of the aforementioned coaches at Miami that we wouldn’t give up 60 points to UNC at HOME in a game that had major conference implications, wouldn’t lose to FIU, wouldn’t get into a 28 point deficit at HOME against VT, wouldn’t lose to La Tech in a shutout in a ******* Bowl game after having a month to prepare , wouldn’t get throttled by Okie State early after having a month to prepare , and wouldn’t get sodomized by the number one team in the country on national television after having 8 months to prepare when the overwhelming majority of our fans just wanted to cover the spread. When you have nothing intelligent to say just scream “mope!”

Advertisement
Im a grown *** man;F ck you. You dont tell me whut the f to do you sorry piece of ****. Go chew on a d1ck and make me shut up
this is 40 man GIF

You're a whiny ***** who ruins every thread with stupid takes and moping.

Leaving aside the fact that barring a monumental collapse it's not going to happen, and not saying it's the right or wrong thing, who would you want to replace him? Serious question.

Lashlee? Is he ready? Is he even head coach material?

Someone like Robinson because you like his energy in video clips?

Simpson because he's a gray beard who's paid his dues?

Another up and comer at a smaller school, like Al Golden?

Saban ain't walking through that door. Meyer ain't walking through that door. Venables ain't walking through that door.

So who?

Miami could have solved this problem had the hired Highsmith instead of an icon like Reed. Highsmith has plenty of NFL contacts and could identified some young coaching talent that could fit in at a place like Miami. Blake James is basically a ***** and he's not really concerned with any sports program namely the football team winning anything. If they do that's fine but ig they don't that's fine too. Academic reputation has taken precedence at Miami.

Lmfao.

The old “we can do no better than ____so we shouldn’t fire them” post. Vintage slurper style post.

Some things never change.

this is 40 man GIF

You're a whiny ***** who ruins every thread with stupid takes and moping.
You don't know nothing about me fool. If you get Mannures nutz out your mouth you may have something intellectual to bring to the board. But im not your kid or your life partner; you need to refrain from any further convo with me b4 it gets ugly

Advertisement
No, I’m fairly certain that if we had any of the aforementioned coaches at Miami that we wouldn’t give up 60 points to UNC at HOME in a game that had major conference implications, wouldn’t lose to FIU, wouldn’t get into a 28 point deficit at HOME against VT, wouldn’t lose to La Tech in a shutout in a ******* Bowl game after having a month to prepare , wouldn’t get throttled by Okie State early after having a month to prepare , and wouldn’t get sodomized by the number one team in the country on national television after having 8 months to prepare when the overwhelming majority of our fans just wanted to cover the spread. When you have nothing intelligent to say just scream “mope!”
Nice attempt to pivot the topic to get more moping in. Bravo.

Leaving aside the fact that barring a monumental collapse it's not going to happen, and not saying it's the right or wrong thing, who would you want to replace him? Serious question.

Lashlee? Is he ready? Is he even head coach material?

Someone like Robinson because you like his energy in video clips?

Simpson because he's a gray beard who's paid his dues?

Another up and comer at a smaller school, like Al Golden?

Saban ain't walking through that door. Meyer ain't walking through that door. Venables ain't walking through that door.

So who?
Lincoln Riley.

Advertisement
You don't know nothing about me fool. If you get Mannures nutz out your mouth you may have something intellectual to bring to the board. But im not your kid or your life partner; you need to refrain from any further convo with me b4 it gets ugly
Scary stuff. If you could read at above a 6th grade level you'd realize I said I don't give a crap about Manny ... I would just prefer that Manny gets things going rather than having to wait two more years to fire him and then hire a new coach with probably more of the same. Carry on with your incessant *****ing.

lol wut? you think everyone with the money and a coaching vacancy hasn't tried that already? campbell has been a hot commodity for 4 seasons running and signed an extension in february to keep him there through 2028. it's been well-reported that he and his family love ames. he's spent his entire life between ohio and iowa, with a year at pitt (and he transferred out to get back to ohio). he's a great coach but south florida isn't a fit for everyone, especially a guy that's spent his entire 40 years in the midwest. the buyout with 5-6 years left on his end at isu is probably insane, plus the money we'd have to pay to convince him to leave a no-pressure job for a notoriously impatient fan base in what might as well be another country is beyond a pipe dream.

"jUsT PaY hIm MorE!!11" -our clueless fans
Never know until it happens. You aren't Matt Campbell, so stop with the hyperbole. Insane buyout? Lmao. Jesus Christ you're acting like he coaches a SEC team. Any head coaching job is high pressure. Especially in a state with no pro team. Iowa, Iowa State, and Nebraska football is all those people care about. I would be a good judge of this since I live about 20 minutes from Iowa, and is employed in Iowa.

Advertisement
Back