QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had a busy day so just getting to it, but do want to clarify that he tested as a 93rd percentile athlete (essentially exactly the same as Phillips).

Still great. Just not quite 99th percentile. The Georgia edge (Nolan Smith) that signed this year and Josh Sweat are the two 99th percentile athletes I have.

That slight correction aside, his athletic testing has proven to be almost bust proof. It doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed to be All-Conference, but gives him a great shot, and does almost guarantee he will be a solid contributor.

Had a busy day so just getting to it, but do want to clarify that he tested as a 93rd percentile athlete (essentially exactly the same as Phillips).

Still great. Just not quite 99th percentile. The Georgia edge (Nolan Smith) that signed this year and Josh Sweat are the two 99th percentile athletes I have.

That slight correction aside, his athletic testing has proven to be almost bust proof. It doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed to be All-Conference, but gives him a great shot, and does almost guarantee he will be a solid contributor.

A busy day at Greentree??? 🧐 Got it ✍🏾

Advertisement

I was going off SPARQ for the 99th percentile number. Not as accurate as the Roffers database but it’s easy for us math-deficient folks.

Advertisement
Yes Sir... Just trying to provide some insight. Thank you. I'm happy for my young man.

All of us except @King Slayer who is a star ***** and has a very tiny pipi are extremely happy with you and your son. 99% in Athletic testing. Uber Athletic and a guy that will flourish in this system. We are blessed to have him and we consider him a huge steal! Welcome To The U

Advertisement
Back