QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
Please stop talking star *****. He test as one of the best athletes at his position in the nation(99th percentile) and if u watch his tape his burst and bend is very good, in between elite and great level. I really have a question though, do u even watch tape or do u just look at rivals, 247, and ESPN then come to a conclusion?

Cameron Binion was a 5-star!!! (just wanted to use that reference)

Advertisement
See that takes effort and skill in evaluating and projecting. What doomed Cooker is laziness and dependence on recruiting services star rating in offering kids. Then he was beat badly by other schools in getting those 5 stars kids.

LOL, I cant lie, I was hyped by that 2004 class(IIRC) that had guys like Ryan Anderson and James Bryant, that was very highly rated. Yeah.... those were the days

I like the kid but lets not act beating UNC and Virginias is a big deal.

Not going to attack you like the others. I understand the point you're trying to make. But, this is exactly where Miami needs to be focusing their recruiting resources. We aren't going to get a class filled with kids Bama and Clemson are after. We carry enough weight as a program that we should be able to beat out the rest of the teams for the cream of the crop second tier prospects.

We haven't been a top school for years, we don't play the bag game at a serious level. We need to have realistic expectations and find kids that we can actually get to Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big time pick up by El Jefe, Coach Stroud & Patke!

This kid has a great long armed frame with high caliber athletic ability, testing numbers off the charts & produces on the field. Explosive quick get off & natural pass rushing skills with a high motor.

Mallard Creek is a school that produces D1 prospects every year, we were just trying to recruit the big 6'6 300+ DT Jordan Davis from there back in the 2018 class, he wound signing with UGA. Marquise Williams the QB we hated from UNC went there too. The HC of Mallard Creek I believe is actually from Ft. Lauderdale.

But this kid is physically gifted & with an offseason in the S&C program could come in right away next year & be in the DE rotation, definitely not a redshirt, he'll play as a True Freshman. Has crazy upside.

He reminds me of another Carolina pass rusher Melvin Ingram.

Welcome To The U 🙌🏾 !!!

Alright, gonna call Liberty, 'Good Housekeeping', because this is the seal of approval I always look for.

Advertisement
I’ve been listening to Zach Smiths Podcast “Menace2Society”. Yes the same Ohio State Zach’s smith. He shares a lot of cool insight in recruiting, Florida and Ohio state days.

Reason for me saying that is in his pod cast Urban Meyer while at Ohio State used to tell his coaches pay close attention to kids Michigan State is recruiting (2 and 3*’s) especially on D, because Dantonio is excellent at talent evaluation. So he would make his staff reevaluate someone if Sparty got a commitment from one of those kids, especially if they are from the state of ohio

I think Manny and our staff is similar in that we do great at evaluating and offering kids ranked low or lower who should be four star players. And then other teams like Bama and Georgia swoop in and steal them.

Not sure why anyone still questions Mannys selection on D players

Advertisement
I’ve been listening to Zach Smiths Podcast “Menace2Society”. Yes the same Ohio State Zach’s smith. He shares a lot of cool insight in recruiting, Florida and Ohio state days.

Reason for me saying that is in his pod cast Urban Meyer while at Ohio State used to tell his coaches pay close attention to kids Michigan State is recruiting (2 and 3*’s) especially on D, because Dantonio is excellent at talent evaluation. So he would make his staff reevaluate someone if Sparty got a commitment from one of those kids, especially if they are from the state of ohio

I think Manny and our staff is similar in that we do great at evaluating and offering kids ranked low or lower who should be four star players. And then other teams like Bama and Georgia swoop in and steal them.

Not sure why anyone still questions Mannys selection on D players

They’d much rather rely on the evaluations of some dork who’s never played a down of football instead.

That fourth star they immediately give a kid who commits to a school who has the most subscribers is of course, just a coincidence.

Advertisement
Back