QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
Took the staff by surprise. He said he speaks to Patke every day. Called him on Sunday and just committed. He said the staff was thrilled. He was just waiting for some pics to post it publicly.

He said it wasn't about seeing if Miami could beat out any other school; it was about could anyone else come close to matching Miami

Wow, music to my ears and the type of athlete we need to get over the top by winning 10-11 games this season. The DL for the foreseeable future is well stocked!

That’s really interesting, does he give good lectures on beating the **** out of your pregnant wife?

Obviously plays the my ex wife is crazy card but does share fun stories like Dan Mullin having a ******* child and GAs flying to Indiana and picking the kid up to visit Dan and talks in-depth about Percy Harvin being a nut job and choking out a coach and Tom Herman having fun orgies 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Congratulations to you and your son! Can’t wait to see him dominate on His way to the league!

How you feeling about his teammate the LB? All UNC?
We really appreciate the love and the NON love. We know it all comes with the territory.

Trent and his fam is real private, so it's been hard to gauge. He grew up a few miles from Auburn and still has a lot of fam down there. So regardless of how they do this season, I don't see him moving in a different direction, unless something goes catastrophically wrong.

Congrats man. I can only imagine how proud you are. My son was looking at Miami academically and throughout the process i think I was more excited than he was. LOL

Regarding Simpson, he definitely appears to be locked in with AU.

Advertisement
We really appreciate the love and the NON love. We know it all comes with the territory.

Trent and his fam is real private, so it's been hard to gauge. He grew up a few miles from Auburn and still has a lot of fam down there. So regardless of how they do this season, I don't see him moving in a different direction, unless something goes catastrophically wrong.

Pay no attention to the trolls. It's the same 3-5 losers with multiple user names living in their parents basement.

Jon Garvin says hi.... The poster stated getting elite athletes and according to his sparq numbers he’s elite athletically for his size. We got a commit from an out of state target that we wanted who cares who we beat for him.

He stated that Manny could recruit

Advertisement
Obviously plays the my ex wife is crazy card but does share fun stories like Dan Mullin having a ******* child and GAs flying to Indiana and picking the kid up to visit Dan and talks in-depth about Percy Harvin being a nut job and choking out a coach and Tom Herman having fun orgies 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Wait a second. If this Mullet story was true, some media would have jumped all over this in a heartbeat

Stars matter, that is proven.

But is also matters that it is June and plenty of Miami commitments have gotten bumps the last few cycles after committing. So it’s too early to judge some of the players in this class who will be evaluated in the fall again and probably bumped.

Advertisement
Wait a second. If this Mullet story was true, some media would have jumped all over this in a heartbeat

It happened during his stop in Bowling Green, which was 2001-2002 (so 18 years ago). And the story shared with GAs flying to pick up the kid was during Florida days. ******* child was a wrong term for it and I thought he was already married when it happened (my bad). But kid definitely isn’t involved in The family photos currently within the University

Dan Mullen married his wife, Megan Mullen, in 2005. Together, they have two children: Breelyn and Canon. Dan also has a son from a previous relationship, Rowan.

Funny, but when we recruited these types of guys in the past, we were beating the "big boys" … on the field, not on some rating site. Isn't that the point?

Or do I have it backwards. Do we have to beat them on the field first before we can an automatic ratings boost for future recruits so we can compete with the "big boys" for the coveted recruiting title?

The discrepancy in talent between the big boys and the rest of the field has grown since the days you continue to cling to.

You aren’t winning a National Title with multiple classes ranked in the teens. Recruiting rankings aren’t a perfect science but the guys who finish at the top those rankings seem to always be playing for titles.

I don’t even know what you are talking about with the automatic recruiting bump. But, you do you!

It happened during his stop in Bowling Green, which was 2001-2002 (so 18 years ago). And the story shared with GAs flying to pick up the kid was during Florida days. ******* child was a wrong term for it and I thought he was already married when it happened (my bad). But kid definitely isn’t involved in The family photos currently within the University

Dan Mullen married his wife, Megan Mullen, in 2005. Together, they have two children: Breelyn and Canon. Dan also has a son from a previous relationship, Rowan.

Would love for this to end up in Bruce Feldman's inbox

Advertisement
Back