Quarantine Series: The Player YOU Missed On

Advertisement
Thearon Collier made some **** good plays while he was here. I thought he had a lot of potential going after his sophomore year. Then he pretty much disappeared when he went to USC.

Advertisement
Josh Witt (I bought the kool aid from another board at the time)

Ricardo Williams out of Homestead. Thought he was a better athlete than he really was.

Lance Legget - kid probably didn’t love football.

I disagree with saying his senior season was just serviceable. He was the leading receiver on Miamis 1st 10 win season in forever. Kid was Mr. Reliable on returns- no worries about fumbles and he was fearless going across the middle. He took HUGE shots but kept plugging along. He validated the expectations his senior season. He wouldn't have been drafted if his senior season was merely serviceable.

I'm sorry, his CAREER was serviceable.

When you leave town to sign a 4-star WR from Carolina do you expect to wait until his 4th year for him to significantly contribute?

He didn't live up to the hype (from our fans) at all.
People were even saying that he was gonna get drafted and do work in the NFL.

KC McDermott and Navaughn Donaldson
Highly recruited OL. Thought both would be the guy who started a run of top OL recruits. Nope. Expected much more when they signed.

Jonathan Ford
Was hoping the hype would play out. He still has time but...

Last edited:
Advertisement
this is just sad but who was the OL Kaaya brought with him?

I wasn't expecting a lot but I'm sure he was a four star out west and I thought he might at least develop into a starter. Dude was a bad walk on who shouldn't have been on scholarship.

this is just sad but who was the OL Kaaya brought with him?

I wasn't expecting a lot but I'm sure he was a four star out west and I thought he might at least develop into a starter. Dude was a bad walk on who shouldn't have been on scholarship.

Bar Milo, I'll always laugh my *** of when he was one of the dudes celebrating on FSU's logo after the 2017 game. Him and Jahair Jones are the ones that stick out to me lol

Advertisement
Don’t know if posted yet but I really thought Richard Gordon was going to make it at KR.

Ole school- Martin Patton and Magic Benton

New school - Marcus Forston

Im sure every school has lists like this but this thread is depressing. Lol. We shouldn’t have this many busts over the last 15 years. Unreal.

Advertisement
I’d have to say that entire 08 class I thought was going to pick us up out of that funk we had set in for a few seasons and have us back in the top tier fighting it out..

Individually..

Forston I thought was gonna be a beast

Tracy Howard just never seemed to be better than serviceable

Ray-ray I thought was gonna be a ST clone.. but we along with the coaching staff drank too much koolaid and just should have made him a **** LB (I think he’d be a perfect striker today though)

Advertisement
Back