Quarantine Series: The Player YOU Missed On

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
I'm sure we all have a player that we thought was going to be the next (insert any UM HOF'er here).

Who is the one player that you held near and dear (maybe, as a freshman), and then this player -- for one reason or another -- didn't pan out like you had hoped? And why?

I'm going with Tyriq Mccord(highlights). I thought guy was a 1st round pick based on his frame and aggression and twitch. Turns out, he wasn't the fastest or the strongest. And not many 240 pound lineman make an NFL roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stacy coley, thought he was destined for stardom when he was recruited and he looked all world his frosh year..never hit the heights i thought he would but credit to him he did kill the Nolies..
He came up big for us in key moments. Actually had a good senior year but everytime he caught a ball he'd hurt his ***** and come off the field. That **** started happening in 2015 I think.

Latwan Anderson.

1588350583492.png

He didnt have a bad career, but mine is Seantrel Henderson. Him flipping to us was the first year I TRULY followed recruiting, and all I saw was Johnathan Odgen and Orlando Pace comparisons.

He stonewalled some elite linemen in his time here..just, didnt pan out in the way I and most of the country thought he would

/fvck Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He didnt have a bad career, but mine is Seantrel Henderson. Him flipping to us was the first year I TRULY followed recruiting, and all I saw was Johnathan Odgen and Orlando Pace comparisons.

He stonewalled some elite linemen in his time here..just, didnt pan out in the way I and most of the country thought he would

/fvck Al Golden

I held his crutches for him as he held his first born after the USF game. Anyone remember that? First UM game for me and the score was 3-0!

Advertisement
Back