Quan Muhammad just posted a video to his instagram

Advertisement
Post the Link please

Ed2ng.gif

lol thats the funniest **** ever ^^^^

but i like how nobody's giving the new d-line coach no credit, quan looked explosive

I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

To be honest. I Never seen chickillo do that in practice

You mean jj watt 2.0.

You mean the guy who was grossly misused. I'm sure he appreciates your support that you think he's JJ Watt 2.0.

Misused based on what? A 40 time?

Based on common sense you ******* moron.

lol thats the funniest **** ever ^^^^

but i like how nobody's giving the new d-line coach no credit, quan looked explosive

Quan did the same **** to Gadbois last spring. He's naturally explosive. The question now is, will he be allowed to use his god-given abilities?

Did this guy really want to give credit to Melvin?

I understand that he MAY be a good coach, but they have been out there ONE WEEK! You really think he got Quan there in ONE WEEK? SMH! Common sense isn't common I tell you.

Advertisement

You mean jj watt 2.0.

You mean the guy who was grossly misused. I'm sure he appreciates your support that you think he's JJ Watt 2.0.

Based on common sense you ****ing moron.

Lol, so based on nothing. Until chick does something, on a football field, against other nfl players, there's nothing to prove he was misused.

You mean jj watt 2.0.

Lol, so based on nothing. Until chick does something, on a football field, against other nfl players, there's nothing to prove he was misused.

You can't be this ******* dense. It doesn't take NFL production to prove that he was misused while in college. Do you think Chick was best served playing at 280+ taking on OTs head on while trying to maintain gap integrity on two gaps? Or would he have better used playing around 260, on half a tackle and only being responsible for one gap? This **** isn't rocket science.

You mean jj watt 2.0.

He's not Ryan Kerrigan stop making him out to be. Lol I can literally count 7 games where I saw Chick not hold contain. Please Keep him away from my Ravens

Advertisement
I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

You mean jj watt 2.0.

No. An elite 10 yard split at 20 pounds lighter than his Miami playing weight. As in he had a strength that wasn't capitalized. He showcased it in high school/freshman year and it returned full-fledged without miss in the East-West Game. Anybody being honest knows that his strengths weren't being utilized and Chickilo himself as said as much.

Do you believe his utilization was ideal and that your logical fallacy of saying the 40 time supports otherwise? I certainly hope not.

Last edited:
You mean jj watt 2.0.

He's not Ryan Kerrigan stop making him out to be. Lol I can literally count 7 games where I saw Chick not hold contain. Please Keep him away from my Ravens

Nobody thinks he's Ryan Kerrigan. Not many people are. But saying that Chickilo struggled to hold-contain means very little. He's not a hold-contain player and that's the argument people are making.

I hope he doesn't go to the Ravens either. He wouldn't thrive in that system either. Put him on the Texans/Rams and he can be productive.

Let me dispel something here. Nobody in their right mind is saying Chickilo is the next JJ Watt. He isn't.

But the ultimate fact of the matter is that since Chickilo has been away from Golden, D'Onofrio, and the staff, his draft stock has done nothing but rise and rise quickly. He has a distinct ceiling. He isn't some future Pro-Bowler. He's not really even an immediate impact player. But since he has slimmed down and gotten away from the hold-contain scheme and been allowed to rely more on athleticism and aggression like he did in high school and his freshman year, he's upped himself in the draft and he did so against high caliber seniors in the East-West Game that was full of future NFL players and some of a high round level.

If he had been allowed to play as such from the beginning, he would be rated higher in the draft. That's all there is to it. He was never the next Danny Stubbs or Jadeveon Clowney and the people saying he was have a ***** loose but the people saying that he topped out in college or that he's not all that good are just being disingenuous and trying to pretend he's not NFL caliber in the first place. Had he ben allowed to get up the field and play fast, he'd be a high 4th round pick at his peak. As of now and what he's attempted to show in the last two months to overcome the last three years, he's a 6th round and very slimly 5th round pick.

Let's get back on topic. Namely Quan just destroying our new recruit. Guessing Quan doesn't look like those junior college ends he is used to.

Advertisement

Nobody thinks he's Ryan Kerrigan. Not many people are. But saying that Chickilo struggled to hold-contain means very little. He's not a hold-contain player and that's the argument people are making.

I hope he doesn't go to the Ravens either. He wouldn't thrive in that system either. Put him on the Texans/Rams and he can be productive.

So, if he can't hold-contain AND can't 2-gap, what can he do?

da fuq?

When you 2-gap, you are holding and containing. You just stated the action and result of the scheme.

As evidenced by his recent draft stock improvement, he shows that he can get up the field and makes plays in the backfield. At the very least he can be consistently disruptive in the right setting and he can disturb the edge and corner line settings. That's one activity he can do.

Advertisement

I can't believe I share the road with someone this stupid.

Let me dispel something here. Nobody in their right mind is saying Chickilo is the next JJ Watt. He isn't.

But the ultimate fact of the matter is that since Chickilo has been away from Golden, D'Onofrio, and the staff, his draft stock has done nothing but rise and rise quickly. He has a distinct ceiling. He isn't some future Pro-Bowler. He's not really even an immediate impact player. But since he has slimmed down and gotten away from the hold-contain scheme and been allowed to rely more on athleticism and aggression like he did in high school and his freshman year, he's upped himself in the draft and he did so against high caliber seniors in the East-West Game that was full of future NFL players and some of a high round level.

If he had been allowed to play as such from the beginning, he would be rated higher in the draft. That's all there is to it. He was never the next Danny Stubbs or Jadeveon Clowney and the people saying he was have a ***** loose but the people saying that he topped out in college or that he's not all that good are just being disingenuous and trying to pretend he's not NFL caliber in the first place. Had he ben allowed to get up the field and play fast, he'd be a high 4th round pick at his peak. As of now and what he's attempted to show in the last two months to overcome the last three years, he's a 6th round and very slimly 5th round pick.

Like I said before, he's done nothing but improve his draft stock. And while that is commendable it's not proof that he was misused. Granted, the possibility is there, but we don't have any real evidence of that yet.

Love how this thread got derailed from Quan's practice film where he owns Jones to a battle over Chick.

Love how this thread got derailed from Quan's practice film where he owns Jones to a battle over Chick.

That's what happens when you have fans who constantly love to bash the players to save the coaches. It's one of the most disgusting things I have seen around this fanbase.

Advertisement
Back