Quan Muhammad just posted a video to his instagram

Advertisement
Quan said: "ya'll boys go do what coach Golden tells you, Imma stay right here and do my thing"

That's the result he gets.

Beast.

Advertisement
Quan said: "ya'll boys go do what coach Golden tells you, Imma stay right here and do my thing"

Beast.

Huh?

Quan does his own thing. While Golden is coaching them to play patty cake, Quan ignores it and does his own thing, resulting in plays like that.
What are you even talking about man? That's what you are supposed to do in one on ones? Not because he is not listening to the staff....

Beast.

Huh?

Quan does his own thing. While Golden is coaching them to play patty cake, Quan ignores it and does his own thing, resulting in plays like that.
What are you even talking about man? That's what you are supposed to do in one on ones? Not because he is not listening to the staff....

Calm down bruh! It's a joke. We all like to laugh at the patty cake technique Golden teaches and so I did just that.

Advertisement

Beast.

Huh?

Calm down bruh! It's a joke. We all like to laugh at the patty cake technique Golden teaches and so I did just that.

My bad bra lol

My bad bra lol

I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

Advertisement

My bad bra lol

I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

To be honest. I Never seen chickillo do that in practice

My bad bra lol

To be honest. I Never seen chickillo do that in practice

Do what? Put a lineman on their back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back