Quan Muhammad just posted a video to his instagram

Advertisement
Quan said: "ya'll boys go do what coach Golden tells you, Imma stay right here and do my thing"

That's the result he gets.

Beast.

Huh?

Quan does his own thing. While Golden is coaching them to play patty cake, Quan ignores it and does his own thing, resulting in plays like that.

He could have been doing this last year if you didnt suspend him....

J/k

AQM thinking about Willie H. every time he crushes someone. Best keep your head on a swivel on campus young Mr. Herrera. Hahaha.....

Quan said: "ya'll boys go do what coach Golden tells you, Imma stay right here and do my thing"

That's the result he gets.

Beast.

Huh?

Quan does his own thing. While Golden is coaching them to play patty cake, Quan ignores it and does his own thing, resulting in plays like that.

He could have been doing this last year if you didnt suspend him....

J/k

AQM thinking about Willie H. every time he crushes someone. Best keep your head on a swivel on campus young Mr. Herrera. Hahaha.....

Will do Homie.

Advertisement
in the big fella's defense i think he kinda got caught slippin lol still a nasty play aqm and c thomas should have big yrs hopefully

Hitting the QB will NOT be tolerated. The only thing that matters is gap control.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What are you even talking about man? That's what you are supposed to do in one on ones? Not because he is not listening to the staff....

Calm down bruh! It's a joke. We all like to laugh at the patty cake technique Golden teaches and so I did just that.

My bad bra lol

I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

To be honest. I Never seen chickillo do that in practice

You mean jj watt 2.0.

**** Big Fella you just don't let a MF'er push you down! Man up! We ain't gone get better with cats sitting on their *** and not giving competition.

Advertisement
Calm down bruh! It's a joke. We all like to laugh at the patty cake technique Golden teaches and so I did just that.

My bad bra lol

I absolutely refuse to believe threat Quan is on that patty cake game haha. Second time in two off seasons he has done that to one of our lineman.

You mean jj watt 2.0.

You mean the guy who was grossly misused. I'm sure he appreciates your support that you think he's JJ Watt 2.0.

We have soooo much talent year in and year out! Really hate to see it get misused year in and year out! Those kids deserve a coach who can take them to the next level!!

i played the same position and wore the same number as jones. It happened too me a fe wtimes..i know exactly what happen there....

Jones probably was expecting speed rush and over extended on his kick out...his inside foot was off the ground because of AQM'S stutter step...He **** sure wasnt expecting that explosion..and got caught on his heels...

Dont watch the kid falling ( it looks bad )...

watch aqm's explosion into the kid...its top notch....

Advertisement
Post the Link please

Ed2ng.gif

Obviously aqm needs to work on frog stance , qb pressure isn't allowed here.

My bad bra lol

You mean jj watt 2.0.

You mean the guy who was grossly misused. I'm sure he appreciates your support that you think he's JJ Watt 2.0.

Misused based on what? A 40 time?

Advertisement
Back