QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
pls tell me one of those vets last name is henigan

Advertisement
Next year starts the 12 team playoff

There’s no reason to believe that Oklahoma can’t be a top 12 team next year when they won ten games this year

Kind of random anyways because I doubt he even leaves
They're not gonna be a top 12 team with their SEC schedule.

Watched Henigan a few times since I live a few minutes from the Liberty Bowl. He’s alright. Would be an upgrade but not a huge one.

Advertisement
Are you guys expecting to get Peyton Manning in the portal? There are some good options and y’all are like “idk he didn’t win the heisman so I think we can do better.”

Wtf are y’all smoking?
Thank you…Dudes out here expecting to 5 picks to transfer.

things will probably escalate In the next 48 hours, hopefully Mario and Dawson can close on a top level QB

So according to this TVD is #5 and there’s obviously only 4 better than him. We more than likely have no shot at any one of the top 4 so we’ll have to take one that’s rated lower than TVD. Makes perfect sense to me.
Of course this would be the scenario for us… we’re not allowed to have nice things. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking Miami Football GIF by Miami Dolphins

Way back in the year 2020, when Taulia was transferring from Bama, I said Maryland was getting a highly talented QB, but nearly everyone on this board said he wouldnt even be a P5 QB if he had a different last name.

I usually don't go to war over a difference of opinion but this one angered me. I actually lived a few blocks away from the Taigaviolas in Hawaii - I didnt know them but I read about Taulia's games all the time in the local paper. Taulia is a different type of QB than his brother, which a lot of people couldn't mentally process. Tua was a dual threat QB. Taulia didn't run as much but he was a phenomenal passer in high school. Before his family got paid to move to Alabama, Taulia was on pace to totally obliterate every passing record in Hawaii.

Fun fact - he was already a Hurricane, as he played for the Kapolei Hurricanes. Some people might think he was playing weak competition. High school football in Hawaii is pretty good. But still I acknowledge it is a valid argument. However he then played high school ball in Alabama and threw something like 40+ TDs in his first year there. He dominated high school football in two states. He is a gifted QB. I sure hope he gets that waiver, as he would be a phenom in Dawsons offense.

Advertisement
Way back in the year 2020, when Taulia was transferring from Bama, I said Maryland was getting a highly talented QB, but nearly everyone on this board said he wouldnt even be a P5 QB if he had a different last name.

I usually don't go to war over a difference of opinion but this one angered me. I actually lived a few blocks away from the Taigaviolas in Hawaii - I didnt know them but I read about Taulia's games all the time in the local paper. Taulia is a different type of QB than his brother, which a lot of people couldn't mentally process. Tua was a dual threat QB. Taulia didn't run as much but he was a phenomenal passer in high school. Before his family got paid to move to Alabama, Taulia was on pace to totally obliterate every passing record in Hawaii.

Fun fact - he was already a Hurricane, as he played for the Kapolei Hurricanes. Some people might think he was playing weak competition. High school football in Hawaii is pretty good. But still I acknowledge it is a valid argument. However he then played high school ball in Alabama and threw something like 40+ TDs in his first year there. He dominated high school football in two states. He is a gifted QB. I sure hope he gets that waiver, as he would be a phenom in Dawsons offense.
Hit me with this

Advertisement
Back