QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Brendan Sorsby of Indiana is a very intriguing option. He would be a redshirt sophomore. 6'3" 230 and a good passer with a nice ceiling. Plus he's Tuff and Fizicul and he is a threat as a runner. Not Michael Vick or Vince Young but he will kill you and pick up 1st downs. High School highlights senior year.

Last edited:
I think it all falls on what a couple kids decide and if one gets a waiver. The latter has been discussed on Miami boards and the rumor mill.

Animated GIF

Brendan Sorsby of Indiana is a very intriguing option. He would be a redshirt sophomore. 6'3" 230 and a good passer with a nice ceiling. Plus he's Tuff and Fizicul and he is a threat as a runner. Not Michael Vick or Vince Young but he will kill you and pick up 1st downs. High School highlights senior year.

Sorsby with our skill guys would be crazy

Advertisement

Brother...👇🏼

Flip of the ******* hips my boy👇🏼

Look at him brush off Manny's DBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
His best quality is protecting the ball.
The WashState kid has more turnovers than TVD.

The only concern with Rodgers is our WRs ability to get separation along with catching contested passes.
We need a difference maker to get to the next level. Somebody that can make the 5-6 plays a game to win games. Albeit a run , scramble or throwing a dime on third down. We need more than a game manager.

The kid is a total bad ***! He's my new #1 actually. He's absolutely perfect for us! I just can't believe that our staff hasn't been in contact. Plus the kid is a grounded leader. Humble but strong personality. I love this kid. Will play in NFL.

Advertisement
I haven’t heard his name
I
The kid is a total bad ***! He's my new #1 actually. He's absolutely perfect for us! I just can't believe that our staff hasn't been in contact. Plus the kid is a grounded leader. Humble but strong personality. I love this kid. Will play in NFL.
I coached him in 7v7 in high school.
He’s got all the tools. He probably has the most upside too as he wasn’t a starter on his HS team until midway through his junior season and then he got injured during his senior year. He’s going to have a couple more big jumps in development.

Very humble kid. We text every so often, and its always yes, sir or thanks Coach.

I think his relative inexperience will not be a fit here for next year, but he’s about to get paid and in 2 years we just might be regretting not bringing him in.

Advertisement
Back