QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
No sources and not 100 sure on eligibility, but wouldn’t be surprised if these were among our targets

Gabriel
Jefferson
Tagovailia
Pratt

Would like them to take a guy to compete with EW to be backup/heir apparent in 25 like Sorsby or Dante Moore, but I don’t think we have the program juice to appeal to those types of kids to come and wait like they might for a current top 5-10 program.

No sources and not 100 sure on eligibility, but wouldn’t be surprised if these were among our targets

Gabriel
Jefferson
Tagovailia
Pratt

Would like them to take a guy to compete with EW to be backup/heir apparent in 25 like Sorsby or Dante Moore, but I don’t think we have the program juice to appeal to those types of kids to come and wait like they might for a current top 5-10 program.
No sources but your first QB is Gabriel.

Hmmmm

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been mention on a few CFB pods that Gabriel is more than likely going to transfer. He's definitely not an NFL QB, especially not right now, so he could use another year. Not sure if he needs a waiver or what his eligibility looks like.

If it's him, take him. Good arm. Can scoot. Good leader.

It's been mention on a few CFB pods that Gabriel is more than likely going to transfer. He's definitely not an NFL QB, especially not right now, so he could use another year. Not sure if he needs a waiver or what his eligibility looks like.

If it's him, take him. Good arm. Can scoot. Good leader.

Looks like he has one year left

Gabriel would be amazing. I dunno how OU could push him out tho.
Jackson Arnold is that guy. I actually coached against him a couple times on the 7v7 circuit when he first started hs, and even then, you could just tell.
As a freshman, he was pressed into action, if I’m not mistaken, for the first time, in the state championship game. He didn’t do well, but he took his beating like a man and you’d just knew he was going to be that guy.

Back to Gabriel - I think he would be great and I think he could be a major upgrade for us. But he would be an upgrade for a lot of teams too, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think so. Lebby would definitely want to, but I think Gabriel will opt to go where there is potential for immediate team success and high NIL.
yeah playing for his current OC at an SEC school would give him probably the best chance to accomplish those things

Miss St aint competing in the SEC next year. Cmon now.
I misread your comment

not sure he would portal out if he cared about immediate team success.. he's already at Oklahoma, a 10 win team that will most definitely be in the playoff (12 teams) next year

he MAY portal out for individual success(NFL stock) and NIL opportunities

Advertisement
Back