QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

He's also been very slow in the past and behind the timeline in the portal so there's no reason for us to feel confident he'll get an obvious upgrade at QB quickly.

In addition, his reputation with QBs isn't going to make us the first choice for a lot of transfers[BGCOLOR=initial].[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]I predict whoever we sign will have mixed reviews. Won't be a home run/clear upgrade like when we got D'Eriq King. And we won't truly know how good/bad he is until we see the product on the field in Sept.[/BGCOLOR]
They’ve yet to pursue a portal QB. Don’t think you can make any assumptions at this point

Advertisement
Need some QB rumors

Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

Advertisement
if we strike out on the experienced "rentals" out there, give me maalik Murphy and call it a day

6'5, 240 and all the raw talent in the world

dude would be wild In Dawson's offense with this OL

if we strike out on the experienced "rentals" out there, give me maalik Murphy and call it a day

6'5, 240 and all the raw talent in the world

dude would be wild In Dawson's offense with this OL

I watched Murphy in their game against K State and wasn’t impressed at all. At a minimum he’s a multi-year project and not a “plug and play” guy, which is what we need right away. On top of that he hasn’t displayed any mobility either.

Advertisement
is there a connection between M. Murphy and Miami? Were we close to signing him originally or something else?
Seems like this talk has been going on since early in the season.

Michael van buren just decommitted from oregon

might mean that Oregon is getting Dante Moore or someone else

Advertisement
I love yet hate how tight lipped Miami has become. It’s nice not being a leaky sieve but at the same time the info addict in me wants the QB info.

Mario has always been tight lipped. He can't control the high school kids and their friends and family from jumping on social media or interviewing with recruiting reporters. But his staff doesn't seem to have leaks. And these transfers are more about business less about having their moment. So I don't expect much portal news until a commit occurs.

Advertisement
Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
Worst case scenario for the program in your opinion or do you mean he’s their fallback?

Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
Thanks for the info and just wondering how much do you think they value a dual threat guy like the JMU qb or Kj jefferson for example

Advertisement
Back